Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Out for delivery"

"Out for delivery"

... can't stop refreshing USPS's tracking website over and over... you guys know the feeling.
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

2. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    All too well..I'm waiting for an incoming and the tracking isn't working! I still check it daily lol!

Sent from my GT-I9505

I usually relax once it says that.. Cos I know it'll be there by end of day.

I just hope and pray it gets to my location when I am there, otherwise if it is signature confirm requires a long trip to UPS Distribution facility.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

I'll bite...whatcha got incoming?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

It's here!
    Planet ocean 2500d
    Long awaited.

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

Very nice watch and nice find with the 2500d version, can't be many of those about now

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    Very nice watch and nice find with the 2500d version, can't be many of those about now

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Thanks guys! Been on my list for a while...finally saw the right one at the right price and grabbed it. Happy so far!

Nice catch
    Solid thing, ain't it ?
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.