Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mesmerising : Ressence Type1 & 3, the "no hands no crown" automatic watch

Mesmerising : Ressence Type1 & 3, the "no hands no crown" automatic watch

The Belgian brand Ressence, you like it or not?

-Type 1 (entrance level)

-Type 3

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    That man has the motor skills of a 3 year old. And is terrible at talking off the cuff.

4. Likes I-B, Nokie liked this post
    Oh, and a type 3 for me please

6. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Oh, and a type 3 for me please
    i also fancy the type 3 the most. Cos of the oilfilled dial you see no gaps and lines on the dial, i think the effect of that one is spectacular

Nice idea, pain in the @rse to set anything on that thing. Reminds me of those dashboard car compasses you used to buy in the 1990s

9. Likes Roller.959, I-B liked this post
    An interesting concept to watch for sure. Highly creative. Avant garde ++, maybe too much so for me. My thought process, when it comes to "for the money," is the same one I have re: the HYT H2; really cool piece but would be a very late draft pick for the novelty more than anything else.

11. Likes I-B liked this post
    The Type 3 looks amazing! I'd be pretty excited to play around with any of them, let alone own one.

One of my online watch buddies just sold his original Ressence model. His complaint was that it was impossible to read in dim light. The Type 3 would have fixed that but at three times the cost it wasn't worth it to him.

13. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    The Type 3 looks amazing! I'd be pretty excited to play around with any of them, let alone own one.

One of my online watch buddies just sold his original Ressence model. His complaint was that it was impossible to read in dim light. The Type 3 would have fixed that but at three times the cost it wasn't worth it to him.
    i tought they all had great lume?
    Name:  ressence.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  29.9 KB Name:  Ressence-Type-3-Lume-Shot.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  67.6 KB

In the ABTW-review you can see some decent lume shots >>>> http://www.ablogtowatch.com/ressence...ch-hands-on-2/

15. Likes Chronopolitano liked this post

Mesmerising : Ressence Type1 & 3, the "no hands no crown" automatic watch

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    i tought they all had great lume?
    Name:  ressence.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  29.9 KB Name:  Ressence-Type-3-Lume-Shot.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  67.6 KB

In the ABTW-review you can see some decent lume shots >>>> http://www.ablogtowatch.com/ressence...ch-hands-on-2/
    Apparently not. He had one of the models before they switched to Type 1, etc. and said it was impossible to read in low light and also difficult to keep wound. Apparently spinning all of those disks takes a lot of power. He mentioned the new models (Type 1, etc. ) fixed both of those issues, but for him it wasn't worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Apparently not. He had one of the models before they switched to Type 1, etc. and said it was impossible to read in low light and also difficult to keep wound. Apparently spinning all of those disks takes a lot of power. He mentioned the new models (Type 1, etc. ) fixed both of those issues, but for him it wasn't worth the money.
    That's a major bummer! For the price they ask, they could provide a decent solution for your friend. IMO good aftersales are included by gentlemens agree if you purchase in this priceclass...