Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In need of a Nato

Blog Entries

In need of a Nato

Found myself in possession of an AMW320B. I believe it needs a nato, and I've no idea who would be a trusted seller.

Any suggestions?

Crown & Buckle and Natostrapco are two of my favorites. Good prices, high quality.

3. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    My absolute favorite are from Time Factors, but then he went ahead and changed the hardware to something non traditional. A deal breaker for me.

I have some Dievas (gnomon watches) and they are OK. I don't feel like they hold up as well as Time Factors. Some are already starting to fray at the hole I use. Diveas come in quite a variety of colors though, and ultimately I tried them out because I read that they did a close admiralty grey. But I ordered a few different shades of grey/black basically to get the free shipping.

I ended up making another order because I realized I didn't like the matte hardware with my PO. So I basically ordered the grey and striped again in polished, as well as a few others.

I've been wearing my on NATOS since the new year just to change it up - below it's blue and grey Bond.

Last edited by gnuyork; Feb 10, 2015 at 09:11 AM.

5. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Oh I have a Maratac as well, and as popular as they are, especially with the tactical crowd, I think they are too stiff. They definitely are rugged though and well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Moroz View Post
    Crown & Buckle and Natostrapco are two of my favorites. Good prices, high quality.

Right - I have read a lot of good things about NATO Strap CO. That's where I will go for my next order, which might be sooner than later. Good selection and good price. I'm just not sure if they are any different than Dievas (which I think are only OK). They look identical, but you sure would get straps from NATO Strap Co a lot faster. I had to wait three weeks for the Dievas, but again, I was looking for a specific grey.

Also the owner of NATO Strap CO seems like a really good guy.

Shaken, not stirred.
    For something with a fun factor, try Suigeneric, some very cool straps there.
    You can always earn more money but you can't earn more time.

Blog Entries
    I was directed to www.cheapestnatostraps.com and they have a nice range of premium NATOs at pretty good pricing. Most NATO straps can tend to be the same, so I always look for the ones that are thickest and have heat-sealed rather than glued finishes.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

CheapestNATOstrap and NATOStrapCo are my favorites.

Savagely Average
    How many mm do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    How many mm do you need?
    It'll be 22mm.

In my experience you can't go that far wrong buying Natos. I'd echo the recommendations for Time Factors, Cheapest Nato Straps and Crown & Buckle. I'll add one for Ague Trading co as well, which is run by Theague from the old place.

13. Likes Spooky liked this post