Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Better Call Saul!

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I have not seen the latest episode about Mike, but I am enjoying the show. Overall it's not as compelling as BB, and I find they often take far too long with some scenes such as the lengthy walk in the desert. Almost as if they're trying to give you time to breathe as was often necessary on BB, but Saul is much slower and doesn't need that interjection of slow pacing. I'm a huge Bob Odenkirk fan and I always enjoy his work, but Jimmy is a bit uneven. He's alternatively portrayed as an imbecile (no one would continue to forget his parking validation over and over) and someone quick-witted even in the face of death. Hopefully as we go from Jimmy to Saul, things will even out. But I'm having fun watching it, and knowing what lies ahead to some extent makes me watch more carefully for clues.

2. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I am greatly missing this show in the offseason.

And yes, I think it's far superior to Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I am greatly missing this show in the offseason.

And yes, I think it's far superior to Breaking Bad.
    I'm way behind on it, although on the plus side that means I still have episodes to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I'm way behind on it, although on the plus side that means I still have episodes to watch.
    That is nice. I wish I kept them on my DVR, but I had to delete them for space.