Likes Likes:  469
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 11 February 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Had a rough day at work with a less than positive call with IA but am going home now and switching to the Hexa LE on Drew canvas.
    Have a great evening.
    B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Just a side note and suggestion on terminology, perhaps "Idiot" or the like might be more appropriate for those who damage a vehicle or do other idiotic things. That keeps us to terminology that goes to "it is what it is", as opposed to using a term that is related to a personal handicap that is of no fault of it's victims, as well as being deemed offensive (don't care about offending the "idiots" mind you, but the handicapped and those that care about them). Just sayin'...
    To be fair, "idiot" and other such terms are really just variations of the (now numerous) versions of 'tard. They've become such a commonly (and poorly considered) part of the vernacular, most use them without considering their implications.
    But....point well taken. I apologize for my choice of word, and I'll change it.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

3. Likes Bwana, T Bone liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    thanks gnuyork! .. i still dont know where to put it =D..
    i dont have the watch that would look right with this 'patina-ish' strap hehe..

I think it looks pretty great on your Casio, which in itself is a great looking watch.

5. Likes iyonk liked this post