Likes Likes:  92
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Model you like from a brand you don't?

Not much a fan of Omega but this watch.....This watch - I'd go there!

2. Likes Steppy, CamB, pantagruel, GlennO, Chase, igo69 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post

One of the few/only Seiko I'd consider buying
    I bought this one and sold it the same day. Too small and too weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Even though the entire AP catalog is out of my range monetarily, from an aesthetic perspective, I am not a big fan of most of their designs. I don't care for the Royal Oak or the Offshore versions. I do however loooooove the Jules Audemars chronograph. Gorgeous.

Great thread idea BTW!
    Last edited by pantagruel; Feb 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM.

5. Likes Steppy, Nutty28, JAGtime liked this post
    This is really the only Rolex that appeals to me, specifically the model from 1970.

-hayday

Name:  1970 GMT.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  80.2 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. Likes Steppy, JAGtime liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    MKII

erm...no..i don't like the brand nor anything from yao

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Breitling is an easy target because their most popular models are perceived as big and busy. The fact is they have a huge variety of watches to choose from, cleaner models like the TO's, SOH's, Avenger 3-handers, and Galactics that are not.
    I'm definitely not a Rolex fan. I owned a Daytona long ago and hated it. Almost bought a Sub before they wisely updated it, and just couldn't do it at the counter of the AD. I would however be all over one of these!
    Attachment 11376
    We think alike, Dienekes. I could have written this post myself. I am not a Rolex fan at all -- yet, the Polar Explorer II is the one Rolex I would actually consider owning. Don't know if it will ever happen, but it is tempting...

10. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I'm definitely not a Rolex fan. I owned a Daytona long ago and hated it. Almost bought a Sub before they wisely updated it, and just couldn't do it at the counter of the AD. I would however be all over one of these!
    Attachment 11376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    We think alike, Dienekes. I could have written this post myself. I am not a Rolex fan at all -- yet, the Polar Explorer II is the one Rolex I would actually consider owning. Don't know if it will ever happen, but it is tempting...
    Well, Gentlemen, why wait...?

Name:  Rolex ExpW 30.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  390.0 KB

Name:  Rolex ExpW 29.JPG
Size:  396.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    I guess you don't need one with that beautiful Spring Drive GMT! Your amazing collection has pretty much every watch that I lust after so I'd agree we share the same form of mental illness from this hobby.

13. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Well, Gentlemen, why wait...?

Name:  Rolex ExpW 30.JPG
Size:  390.0 KB

Name:  Rolex ExpW 29.JPG
Size:  396.3 KB
    Some day C. Surprisingly the black dial was pretty darn cool as well when I tried them on.

15. Likes CFR liked this post
    I'm not a massive Rolex fan but I quite like this model:

I think it's a Milgauss.

17. Likes Chase, 93EXCivic, Perseus, wschofield3, Bwana liked this post