Likes Likes:  106
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Pattern Baldness - Why hide?

Male Pattern Baldness - Why hide?

Comb overs, toupees.. ??

We've all seen it, the guy with the rug or the guy with the whip trailing from his scalp on a windy day.

I'm fairing ok..although getting a little gray..

How do/would you feel if you started loosing your hair, all joking aside, it obviously upsets some guys..should we all just accept it?

Sent from my GT-I9505

well as long as it's not raining I don't care but in the rain mine disappears haha and it rains A LOT in England haha then it looks very thin .. think I should not have lived in baseball caps when I was younger
    one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

3. Likes scottjc, pepperami liked this post
    If I get to that stage then it'll just be grade 1 all over.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

5. Likes pepperami, MarkO, bolaberlim, Jeannie liked this post
    I take the Picard solution - a number six once a week - and a long blond wig on saturdays.

7. Likes pepperami, OTGabe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    If I get to that stage then it'll just be grade 1 all over.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

That's the only way to do it , anything else JUST LOOKS SILLY

I inherited it of course from my dad and I've been short cut for ages now, it doesn't bother me in the slightest , can't do anything about it anyway (well nothing that doesn't look obvious lol)

Comb-overs, toupes etc is as bad as dying it

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    and a long blond wig on saturdays.
    With the skirt you look lovely

9. Likes scottjc, pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well as long as it's not raining I don't care but in the rain mine disappears haha and it rains A LOT in England haha then it looks very thin .. think I should not have lived in baseball caps when I was younger
    grass doesn't grow on a busy street mate

Sent from my GT-I9505

11. Likes is that my watch, CamB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I take the Picard solution - a number six once a week - and a long blond wig on saturdays.
    That's exactly what I figure I'll do if it ever happens to me, so far so good though... Apart from all the grey
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

Nothing is more pleasurable than watching your contemporaries grow fat and bald

14. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Who remember this 😀

Hamlet Cigar Adverts: http://youtu.be/xbdxm8Ia0Wc

Sent from my GT-I9505

i giver 'er a shave every 2-3weeks or it gets natty. I do like to complain about the Hoilidays...its the one time a year when I have to buy shampoo...and I just bought some hair thickening shampoo soI can get a refund next December when I can show it didn't work... ....anyone in here?... this thing on?

17. Likes scottjc, OTGabe, shemp liked this post