Likes Likes:  936
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your new shoes

I have white trainers that I get filthy - I go clubbing in them etc - then I clean them, and they're look perfect. In fact Name:  20200214_133835.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  52.1 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes synequano, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    and there we go
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes synequano, Samanator liked this post

Show us your new shoes

I have since discovering Amazon, I’ve cleaned them out of running shoes and sneakers when if find something that fits me. I few years ago after discovering the gen 1 Hooka One One Cliftons I bought all I could find (like 9 pairs)of the gen 1 given gen2-6 did not fit the same. I was alarmed to discover I had a bunch of empty Hooka boxes in my closet meaning my current pair of Cliftons and one more is all that is left. I ordered a pair of the past two generations and they did not fit. The current generation are nearly double the retail price of the Clifton 1s. I’ll wait a bit to try a pair and I have them on watch on Amazon.

Most of my other sneakers ( except my custom Chucks) are getting a bit worn. Working from home has me wearing them nearly everyday. NewBallace has been a fall back brand for me since they offer several levels of wide shoes. I Ordered several models in wide or more and they have all been a bit narrow. Since some of their shoes are US made while most of the ones I tried so far are not I’m hoping the next group which are the US ones, that a few of these will fit. Pictures when I find some keepers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Feb 15, 2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Finally snapped a pic of my Sobakov

Name:  IMG_2782.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  45.7 KB

Michael,for wide sneakers,do you need for actual run or do you need it for casual (as most NBs now are more into casual) personally I like how Adidas NMD fits me,particularly the R2 (the one without plastic lace loops),it’s the shoes I can wear for casual and gym...another shoes that I like is Adidas eqt 93/17 as the primeknit material is stretchy and the midsole is oh so comfy

Nice. I’m wearing my Sobokovs right now.

I run in Pegasus Turbos. Love those.

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine has a pair of white combat style boots that I’ve been lusting after. So when I saw these on sale at 6pm I could not resist.

Name:  DC3206C5-30CF-4BF5-818B-B525152B26A0.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  51.9 KB

Jeannie

9. Likes gnuyork, Strela167 liked this post

Show us your new shoes

Quote Originally Posted by synequano View Post
    Finally snapped a pic of my Sobakov

Name:  IMG_2782.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  45.7 KB

Michael,for wide sneakers,do you need for actual run or do you need it for casual (as most NBs now are more into casual) personally I like how Adidas NMD fits me,particularly the R2 (the one without plastic lace loops),it’s the shoes I can wear for casual and gym...another shoes that I like is Adidas eqt 93/17 as the primeknit material is stretchy and the midsole is oh so comfy
    Yes I run, but also casual for around the house. When I say wide I’m talking 4E or 6E. Does Adidas do that? I loved Adidas All Stars in college since they would last a year and still look new. Now all the ones I’ve tried in the stores are far too narrow. They don’t indicate widths on either of these.

Last edited by Samanator; Feb 17, 2020 at 02:03 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Yes I run, but also casual for around the house. When I say wide I’m talking 4E or 6E. Does Adidas do that? I loved Adidas All Stars in college since they would last a year and still look new. Now all the ones I’ve tried in the stores are far too narrow. They don’t indicate widths on either of these.

I would give the Nike Pegasus a try if you haven’t. I know they make the regular pegs in wide and extra wide. Not sure if they do the turbos as well.

Some adidas are naturally roomy like the Sobakovs, but not sure they do much in wide. I generally have to go up 1/2 size in boost models.

I think Brooks, New Balance and Nike are the best bet for wides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got these for running. Going to put them through some paces this week. If they aren't the ones I'm hoping to trade them for the New Balance Fuelcell Rebels.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

13. Likes synequano liked this post
    For 4E to 6E I think I’ve seen asics have 4E in some models and of course new balance and Brooks and Nike

Probably try the Adidas with primeknit upper as they do stretch,however make sure that the midsole can accomodate wide foot,otherwise it’ll be uncomfortable

Personally I have 2E foot and I can still fit Adidas NMD in either my size in primeknit and half size bigger on other material,I can wear ultraboost smaller than my usual size though as they have stretchy toebox and soft heel counter