Likes Likes:  677
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Show us your new shoes

I have white trainers that I get filthy - I go clubbing in them etc - then I clean them, and they're look perfect. In fact Name:  20200214_133835.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  52.1 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes synequano, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    and there we go
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes synequano, Samanator liked this post

Show us your new shoes

I have since discovering Amazon, Iíve cleaned them out of running shoes and sneakers when if find something that fits me. I few years ago after discovering the gen 1 Hooka One One Cliftons I bought all I could find (like 9 pairs)of the gen 1 given gen2-6 did not fit the same. I was alarmed to discover I had a bunch of empty Hooka boxes in my closet meaning my current pair of Cliftons and one more is all that is left. I ordered a pair of the past two generations and they did not fit. The current generation are nearly double the retail price of the Clifton 1s. Iíll wait a bit to try a pair and I have them on watch on Amazon.

Most of my other sneakers ( except my custom Chucks) are getting a bit worn. Working from home has me wearing them nearly everyday. NewBallace has been a fall back brand for me since they offer several levels of wide shoes. I Ordered several models in wide or more and they have all been a bit narrow. Since some of their shoes are US made while most of the ones I tried so far are not Iím hoping the next group which are the US ones, that a few of these will fit. Pictures when I find some keepers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Finally snapped a pic of my Sobakov

Name:  IMG_2782.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  45.7 KB

Michael,for wide sneakers,do you need for actual run or do you need it for casual (as most NBs now are more into casual) personally I like how Adidas NMD fits me,particularly the R2 (the one without plastic lace loops),itís the shoes I can wear for casual and gym...another shoes that I like is Adidas eqt 93/17 as the primeknit material is stretchy and the midsole is oh so comfy

Nice. Iím wearing my Sobokovs right now.

I run in Pegasus Turbos. Love those.

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine has a pair of white combat style boots that I’ve been lusting after. So when I saw these on sale at 6pm I could not resist.

Name:  DC3206C5-30CF-4BF5-818B-B525152B26A0.jpeg
Views: 7
Size:  51.9 KB

Jeannie