Likes Likes:  936
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your new shoes

I still can’t post pic but during my absence I got some incomings

Adidas x Pharrell Solarhu triple black
    Neon green ultraboost 1.0 retro
    Y-3 Yuuto all black (it’s a retro of the early colab piece between the two brands,prior to the birth of Y-3)
    Adidas Predator 19+ oddity grey
    Salewa mountain trainer (after my Italian trip last year,Salewa has become my preferred brand for hiking shoes...)

This prolonged stay at home period also lead me to discover my old football boots stash...too bad the sole part on all of them are already cracking considering I played in the 1997-2003ish time period

2. Likes litlmn liked this post

4. Likes synequano liked this post
    Picked up some Redwings yesterday at 20% off for Black Friday. My first moc toes... I originally wanted the classic Oro Legacy leather because I have been watching you tube videos and that leather ages amazingly, but they didn't have any in my size... so I decided for these in Oxblood, and I'm glad they were out because these are quite nice looking, so nice that I don't want to get them dirty, which was my original intention to get this style of boot - for outdoor work. Time will tell how this Oxblood leather will age, but I doubt it will look bad.

Also picked up these for my wife (we had to travel to another Red Wing store because the store where I bought mine didn't carry women's shoes)

Iron Rangers

Last edited by gnuyork; Nov 29, 2020 at 01:33 AM.

6. Likes hayday, Strela167, ctimrun, synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Picked up some Redwings yesterday at 20% off for Black Friday. My first moc toes... I originally wanted the classic Oro Legacy leather because I have been watching you tube videos and that leather ages amazingly, but they didn't have any in my size... so I decided for these in Oxblood, and I'm glad they were out because these are quite nice looking, so nice that I don't want to get them dirty, which was my original intention to get this style of boot - for outdoor work. Time will tell how this Oxblood leather will age, but I doubt it will look bad.

Also picked up these for my wife (we had to travel to another Red Wing store because the store where I bought mine didn't carry women's shoes)

Iron Rangers

Get em dirty! They can certainly handle it. I have a pair of Blacksmiths. When they get dirty and scuffed, I hose em down, let em dry, then hit em with the horse hair and they look almost new.

8. Likes gnuyork, Samanator, synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    Get em dirty! They can certainly handle it. I have a pair of Blacksmiths. When they get dirty and scuffed, I hose em down, let em dry, then hit em with the horse hair and they look almost new.
    I'm wearing then around the house breaking them in, so staying clean for now. Eventually I'll take them and use them for their intended purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I'm wearing then around the house breaking them in, so staying clean for now. Eventually I'll take them and use them for their intended purpose.
    How’s break-in with those? The Blacksmiths were not fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    How’s break-in with those? The Blacksmiths were not fun lol
    Ha ha, a little rough, but getting better day by day. And then I go put on my Wolverine 1000 miles and they feel like they were sculpted for my feet. I hope the Redwings will be similar eventually.

My Geox boots are too thin for this cold snap so decided to buy something cheap for when it's cold but dry.
    Didn't have a clue what to get but spotted these.
    They certainly won't last longer than a year or two, maybe, but they'll do the job for the amount of wear they'll get.

13. Likes hayday, Strela167, synequano liked this post
    Needed slippers for my cold marble floor. These were £4.75 and seem to do the jobName:  20201213_191835.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  42.8 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

15. Likes Strela167, hayday, synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Needed slippers for my cold marble floor. These were £4.75 and seem to do the jobName:  20201213_191835.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  42.8 KB
    I like those. (My birthday is in July )

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

17. Likes geoffbot liked this post