Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: its UGLY but i dont care.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    That looks great! I really like the single hole for the buckle!
    thx M..

i've tried it on a square just to see how it look..

Name:  DSCN9010.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  47.2 KB

but since i already like how the factory strap fits my wrist from the square, the strap is back on the 9052 and gonna stay for a while =)
    Name:  DSCN9026.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  50.4 KB

2. Likes Greg, Knives & Lint, Phantasm liked this post
    Not bad at all!

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    I think it looks Great..I see you gettin better w/ every 1 you make, & as I've asked u b4 when your ready to sell give me a shout
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I think it looks Great..I see you gettin better w/ every 1 you make, & as I've asked u b4 when your ready to sell give me a shout
    Thanks and I really appreciate your encouragement and complement William...

I might never sell these straps due to the very DIY and home made amateur look... but hope someday i can do several give away when i have more materials =)

I still haven't wear this one that made from old footwear that break/fail.. the leather is still very strong and its been washed, dried, conditioned so it is actually clean and dont smell (but looked so distressed and ugly).. sorry, dont mean to be disqusting hehe..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

9. Likes Greg, Knives & Lint liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I still haven't wear this one that made from old footwear that break/fail.. the leather is still very strong and its been washed, dried, conditioned so it is actually clean and dont smell (but looked so distressed and ugly).. sorry, dont mean to be disqusting hehe..
    I don't see amateur here.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I don't see amateur here.
    Thanks a lot William... very kind of you =)

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it looks terrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes iyonk liked this post