Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWC Ingenieur IW323902: that lust satiated

The more I look at it...the more I like it. Very nice.

Very typical of me but I prefer the older crown-guard-less ones.
    I do love the modern bracelet though; it's one of those things that people who snub the more expensive watches miss out.

Congratulations Mikey!

Congratulations, Mickey. Ingenieurs are the Abrams (tanks) of the watch world. Very solid pieces. Tried them on more than once, but can't pul it off, unfortunately (ended up with a VC Ingy) And I can only agree, IWC's bracelet resizing feature with the pins and the tool is simply brilliant - you want to resize bracelets just for fun.

Again, congratulations and enjoy your Ingenieur for many years to come.

PS - great photos too!
    IWL member 90

Terrific looking watch!

That looks awesome. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011