Likes Likes:  406
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: <<<<<<<<<< WRUW Friday Feb 13>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    My search for a brown dial watch led to today's arrival...

Add me to the list of admirers. :-) I've never seen that one before but boy what a beautiful thing it is.
    What size case is that? It looks perfect!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    Add me to the list of admirers. :-) I've never seen that one before but boy what a beautiful thing it is.
    What size case is that? It looks perfect!
    Much appreciated! This one has exceeded all of my expectations.

It's a 42mm case -- to my mind, it really is a perfect size for the Radiomir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Much appreciated! This one has exceeded all of my expectations.

It's a 42mm case -- to my mind, it really is a perfect size for the Radiomir.
    It's right on the money there! Many congratulations, enjoy it in the best of health.
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

4. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    It's right on the money there! Many congratulations, enjoy it in the best of health.
    Thank you!

6. Likes muddy250 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post

Loading for Tucks tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a bizarre picture (surroundings), I had to double take , the scales were confusing me - I thought it was a real woman you were behind - and she was leaning up against some sort of trailer taking in the sun, then the other (smaller!) person in shot really threw me

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    What a bizarre picture (surroundings), I had to double take , the scales were confusing me - I thought it was a real woman you were behind - and she was leaning up against some sort of trailer taking in the sun, then the other (smaller!) person in shot really threw me
    I will take a picture tomorrow but that is a massive dominatrix on the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Actually I am heading to the West Indies for 3 weeks, leaving in a couple days.

The lead time is getting too long for some of the bespoke makers, hell I've sold watches before the Custom strap ever showed up. Diaboliq, D9, Drunk Art all make nice canvas too,,,,It's all about me, I want it fast...like now
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

12. Likes JAGtime, watchdaddy1 liked this post