Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday Feb 13th- WRUW?

Blog Entries

Friday Feb 13th- WRUW?

Wore the Submariner all week, pictured here with a virtually pristine copy of Thunderball, featuring Raymond Hawkey's classic cover design with the two bullet holes;

Switched to the Omega Railmaster this morning;

Have a good weekend, all!

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

2. Likes CamB, Scamp007, muddy250, gnuyork liked this post
    Wore this combo today.

Name:  57F388B726E44A80BF49BAEC09DC0031.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  54.0 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

4. Likes muddy250, gnuyork liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that works, Cam. I have a Di-Modell Rallye strap, but I think I'll have to get another. One is never enough.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)

Quote Originally Posted by Teeritz View Post
    Yeah, that works, Cam. I have a Di-Modell Rallye strap, but I think I'll have to get another. One is never enough.
    I need a new one T, I made the mistake of getting my last one with the white stitching and I dont like it as much.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Blog Entries
    Nah, the white stitch is perfect. It mimics the white hour markers on the dial. It 'flows' nicely. Otherwise, get a dark brown Texta and dot them. As long as the watch doesn't get wet, it'll be fine. I used a red one to colour the stitch on a black strap I had on a Seiko diver.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)

Nah, the white stitch is perfect. It mimics the white hour markers on the dial. It 'flows' nicely. Otherwise, get a dark brown Texta and dot them. As long as the watch doesn't get wet, it'll be fine. I used a red one to colour the stitch on a black strap I had on a Seiko diver.
    Ok mate _ I will give it another run.
    Regards Cam

Watches

Wore the Submariner all week, pictured here with a virtually pristine copy of Thunderball, featuring Raymond Hawkey's classic cover design with the two bullet holes;

Switched to the Omega Railmaster this morning;

Have a good weekend, all!

I remember that cover. My dad had the collection in the bottom of his wardrobe while I was growing up.

Omega also for me this morning with Powder Blue Tang.

10. Likes Scamp007, CamB, muddy250, Teeritz liked this post
    Second day of AT on croc

Name:  7992s.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  212.7 KB
    Last edited by muddy250; Feb 13, 2015 at 09:16 AM.
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

12. Likes CamB, Teeritz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I remember that cover. My dad had the collection in the bottom of his wardrobe while I was growing up.

Omega also for me this morning with Powder Blue Tang.
    Where are you holidaying Gary? I'm hoping to get some shots like this over the next couple of weeks. :-)
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    Where are you holidaying Gary? I'm hoping to get some shots like this over the next couple of weeks. :-)
    I'm in the Maldives. Alas, I'm heading back to probable rain and certain Italian drivers tomorrow...

Where are you heading?