Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Kemmner Turtle_ what do you think?

Kemmner Turtle_ what do you think?

Well, I have to say this is grabbing my attention at 530 Euro _ what doe you think?

Name:  $_57.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  48.7 KB

Kemmner "turtle-black-red" matte

316L ss-case beadblasted matte, diameter (without crown) 42 mm, height 13,2 mm, lug to lug space = 51,30 mm, space between the lugs = 22 mm, screwed crown with engraved LOGO in diameter 7,5 mm, 2,2 mm sapphire-glass inside antireflect, metal movement holder, screwed case-back with engravings and jumping number, 43 mm bezel turnable only left hand side with 60 clicks, black alu-insert filled with Superluminova C1 white, waterresistant 20 ATM = 200 metres, weight including ss-bracelet = 192 gramm

black matte dial, triangle and hour-lines are printed with Superluminova C1 white, date at 3, the hands are filled with Superluminova C1 white.

automatic movement ETA 2824-2 swiss, with second stop, 25,6 x 4,6 mm, 25 jewels, 28.800 A/h, runtime after full winding = 49 hours.

Solid ss-bracelet with screwed links (also 2 half links), to shorten it easy, security deployment-clasp with LOGO

We ship the watch in a black PU-traveller box including 2 pcs. screwdrivers to shorten the bracelet, 2 years warranty, seller = producer
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Turtle's are great - solid watch
    (I've still got the hefty bracelet it came with but I prefer leather so leather went on it)
    Here's mine saying hello in readiness for your imminent purchase

(Apparently mine has a chronomètre grade movement in it too)

Name:  DSC01631.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  DSC01629.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  59.6 KB

Name:  DSC01628.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  68.6 KB

Name:  DSC01633.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  DSC01635.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  42.3 KB

Don't know about imminent purchase but me likey!
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Don't know about imminent purchase but me likey!
    Do it, you won't be disappointed

....... AND deal by email , the price will be cheaper.. I'm not saying you'll get the same deal , but I only paid 431 euro at the time

It looks nice, would like the white dial more if it were the same style as the black, rectangular markers with no giant numbers, and of course I don't like the bezel insert ( needs fewer numbers and full indexing, personal preference) and looking at the shot on that serious wrist it looks like is to flat for the length.

still a good looking watch

6. Likes Bwana liked this post
    I like it!

I agree w/ Lex. White dial is much nicer. Reasonable price for Made in Germany and reputable, solid build.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexvil View Post
    It looks nice, would like the white dial more if it were the same style as the black, rectangular markers with no giant numbers, and of course I don't like the bezel insert ( needs fewer numbers and full indexing, personal preference) and looking at the shot on that serious wrist it looks like is to flat for the length.

still a good looking watch

STEELHEAD
    Designer: Nick Slater

Kemmner has a very good reputation for quality although he can often be slow to reply to emails from what I hear.
    Good watch though and definitely worth the money.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches