Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harrry Bosh from book to TV your thoughts please

Harrry Bosh from book to TV your thoughts please

Just watched the first 4 episodes looks good to me.I have read all of Michael Connellys Harry Bosch books on my tablet over the last 3 years or so I think they are getting it right
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I've been a Connelly fan for about 15 years. I watched the pilot episode of Bosch way back when and am excited to see it has been picked up. I thought the pilot did an excellent job recreating the tone and feel of the books and Bosch as a character. I'll definitely be watching when I get a few spare moments.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Watched another couple tonight 3 more to go,two books in the story so far great entertainment
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

6. Likes is that my watch, Jeannie liked this post
    I also watched and enjoyed the pilot but was unaware that there are now additional episodes and just read "Burning Room" about a month ago. Am I correct in assuming these are also on Amazon?

I liked the books a lot. Will start the show when I get the chance.

"He's just a witness"

There are episodes? PLURAL? I thought this was unreleased!!

Blog Entries
    The rest of the episodes released today.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

11. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    I watched the pilot months ago and I'm fired up for the rest of the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylgreek View Post
    I also watched and enjoyed the pilot but was unaware that there are now additional episodes and just read "Burning Room" about a month ago. Am I correct in assuming these are also on Amazon?
    All on Amazon Prime

Haven't seen any of it (no Amazon TV for us) but have read all the books. Those are great and will admit that I'm curious as to whether the TV series do the books justice. They often disappoint, fail to capture the suspense and the build-up to the plot (all too rushed). Plus I fear the series may "ruin" the image I have of Hieronymus
    IWL member 90