Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harrry Bosh from book to TV your thoughts please

Hybrid View

Harrry Bosh from book to TV your thoughts please

Just watched the first 4 episodes looks good to me.I have read all of Michael Connellys Harry Bosch books on my tablet over the last 3 years or so I think they are getting it right
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I've been a Connelly fan for about 15 years. I watched the pilot episode of Bosch way back when and am excited to see it has been picked up. I thought the pilot did an excellent job recreating the tone and feel of the books and Bosch as a character. I'll definitely be watching when I get a few spare moments.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Watched another couple tonight 3 more to go,two books in the story so far great entertainment
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

6. Likes is that my watch, Jeannie liked this post
    I also watched and enjoyed the pilot but was unaware that there are now additional episodes and just read "Burning Room" about a month ago. Am I correct in assuming these are also on Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by vinylgreek View Post
    I also watched and enjoyed the pilot but was unaware that there are now additional episodes and just read "Burning Room" about a month ago. Am I correct in assuming these are also on Amazon?
    All on Amazon Prime

I liked the books a lot. Will start the show when I get the chance.

"He's just a witness"

There are episodes? PLURAL? I thought this was unreleased!!

Blog Entries
    The rest of the episodes released today.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

12. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    I watched the pilot months ago and I'm fired up for the rest of the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I watched the pilot months ago ...
    I did also and last night I watched what is billed as episode one and it seems to be the pilot but reworked to some degree (either that or I have completely lost what little mmd I once had). I mean I did enjoy it and will watch the rest of the season as well - I'm just a little curious whether I'm remembering correctly.