Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STEELHEAD WATCH PROJECT

Like what I see so far. Any preliminary pricing unless I missed it?

edit: found the info on your fb page. Will continue to follow along. I'm a designer but my time is scarce nowadays, though I'll see if I can scare some up for something on that caseback! Love these kind of projects.
    Last edited by Chase; Feb 27, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

Chase,
    Thanks for your interest.
    As soon as we reach 100 interested in the project, we can start getting serious, collecting deposits, and launching production.
    I would say we are about 1/3 along the way.
    Tell your friends !
    Thanks,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Like what I see so far. Any preliminary pricing unless I missed it?

edit: found the info on your fb page. Will continue to follow along. Ima. Designer but my time is scarce nowadays, though I'll see if I can scare some up for something on that caseback! Love these kind of projects.

STEELHEAD
    Designer: Nick Slater

Jim,
    I have been watching this thread and I am interested if this gets built. Thanks.
    Kevin

4. Likes man of kent liked this post
    Thanks Kevin --
    I would like to do 2 things .... 1. start a design contest for the caseback, and 2. get at least 20 members to sign up / commit to the project. I already have about 10 committed to the watch, so in essence all we really need is another 10 dedicated dive watch enthusiasts that are committed to promoting the watch. How would this work ? Well, we need 100 watches sold before we can place our order with ARMIDA WATCHES. If we have 20 committed that means each person would have to invite another 4 persons (friends, brothers, etc.) to commit. We need to get a list going of everyone who is seriously committed, because with that list we will generate momentum.

When I did the DWP watch on WUS years ago, everyone said it could not be done. But we did it. Why ? Enthusiasm and persistence. How often do you or I have the opportunity to produce a product through a collective effort ? Doesn't happen that often. Here's our chance. Let's make it happen.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Streetboss View Post
    Jim,
    I have been watching this thread and I am interested if this gets built. Thanks.
    Kevin
    Last edited by Steelhead; Mar 20, 2015 at 04:38 PM.

STEELHEAD

Hello International Watch League Dive Watch Fans

We have received a quote for prototype and are seeking commitments to this great project.

Please see link below.

https://www.facebook.com/Steelheadwatchproject/

I am inviting all designers and artists to please propose case back design for this wonderful forum design watch.

Please share your comments and ideas !
    Thanks,

James Greenbaum
    Rhino Ranch
    Steelhead

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhead View Post
    Thanks Kevin --
    I would like to do 2 things .... 1. start a design contest for the caseback, and 2. get at least 20 members to sign up / commit to the project. I already have about 10 committed to the watch, so in essence all we really need is another 10 dedicated dive watch enthusiasts that are committed to promoting the watch. How would this work ? Well, we need 100 watches sold before we can place our order with ARMIDA WATCHES. If we have 20 committed that means each person would have to invite another 4 persons (friends, brothers, etc.) to commit. We need to get a list going of everyone who is seriously committed, because with that list we will generate momentum.

When I did the DWP watch on WUS years ago, everyone said it could not be done. But we did it. Why ? Enthusiasm and persistence. How often do you or I have the opportunity to produce a product through a collective effort ? Doesn't happen that often. Here's our chance. Let's make it happen.

Jim

STEELHEAD