Likes Likes:  2,350
Page 27 of 525 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    I'm not that far from you, real windy here now 50-60 mph
    I think that's what we're in for tomorrow.

I have an uncle who passed away from prostate cancer a few years ago, so I decided I'd participate in Movember this year. I'd never tried to grow a mustache and was curious how it would look. Turns out it looks horrible! Now I have less than a week until I can shave it off. Unfortunately, my wife likes it: she thinks it's hilarious.

Bummer. Flight delay...supposed to take off at 6:25 pm...now supposedly 10:30 pm.

Blog Entries
    Syracuse is really a good airport normally. Maybe the plane had delays getting there?

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

No - INS battery failure on the plane, they had to fly a new unit in. They gave us pizza and an option to stay overnight in a hotel if we wanted. We're sticking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    No - INS battery failure on the plane, they had to fly a new unit in. They gave us pizza and an option to stay overnight in a hotel if we wanted. We're sticking it out.
    Going anywhere fun?

Home

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Home
    Safe travels.

Does anyone ever have their garbage 'stolen'? A few times a year the city will let me throw out oversized items: no more than 4, up to 200lbs. I've been here 7 years and have done this about 5 or 6 times, and each time I do I basically have to find 6 things to put out because at least 2 things are always picked up before they can be thrown out. I don't live in a bad area or anything, but once someone took an old ironing board I was tossing. Strange.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.