Name:  P2140014.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  428.7 KB

and a sepia filter, just for fun

Name:  P2140012.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  212.6 KB

Happy Sunday!

Haven't decided yet, 5 1/2 more hours of Saturday in my time-zone and still wearing the Minerva:

Name:  150208_Minerva_Venus_176_detail_1.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  165.2 KB
    I really should switch - stay tuned, if I do, I'll post again in this thread. That will be Sunday for me, so at least 12 hrs before I do so .....

PS - CFR, fabulous shot of your Speedmaster Professional. I know how hard it is to capture the Ω but feel the way you caught the lume is even more impressive.
    Last edited by MHe225; Feb 14, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
    IWL member 90

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post

PS - CFR, fabulous shot of your Speedmaster Professional. I know how hard it is to capture the Ω but feel the way you caught the lume is even more impressive.
    Thank you very much.

I agree that capturing the logo and the lume simultaneously is a bit tricky, because - somehow - they are almost mutually exclusive; when we get one, we (usually)lose the other.

Cheers,
    C
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 14, 2015 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Thank you very much.

I agree that capturing the logo and the lume simultaneously is a bit tricky, because - somehow - they are almost mutually exclusive; when we get one, we (usually)lose the other.

Cheers,
    C
    you really have got the hang of it C - your images are quite spectacular nowadays !! and contrary to what some say , it is really easy to take a bad pic of a great face -brilliant

6. Likes CFR, JAGtime, birdynamnam liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    you really have got the hang of it C - your images are quite spectacular nowadays !! and contrary to what some say , it is really easy to take a bad pic of a great face -brilliant
    You know I'm still learning, because you've been kind enough to follow my apprenticeship for sometime...and I really appreciate your comments.

Thank you, Peter

8. Likes shameless liked this post

Hope your Sunday is a good one!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Potger-Pietri Picture Perfect Chronograph, a quartz Invicta Frankewatch courtesy of ShopNBC. Don't judge, it was early in my watch collecting days. Not a bad watch except the date dial is broken so it is always the ninth day of the month.

-hayday

Name:  Potger4.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  43.0 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Outstanding photos, C!

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning

Name:  Omega Speedy_pro25.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  440.4 KB

the Omega logo on the crystal,

Name:  P2140014.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  428.7 KB

and a sepia filter, just for fun

Name:  P2140012.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  212.6 KB

Happy Sunday!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

13. Likes JAGtime, CFR, birdynamnam, DM71 liked this post