Likes Likes:  210
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Happy Sunday - 4th Feb'17

WRUW - Happy Sunday - 4th Feb'17

Have a great Sunday everybody..

even though i dont buy myself any watch this year, i have a couple of new watches that was bought for me last year (Bulova 262 kHz and Invicta diver)
    Just received this Bulova that i ordered thru a family member about a year ago. i like it and its worth the wait.. luv the smooth sweep second hand movement..
    Name:  DSCN9346.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  50.4 KB
    Last edited by iyonk; Feb 4, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

even though i dont buy myself any watch this year, i have a couple of new watches that was bought for me last year (Bulova 262 kHz and Invicta diver)
    Just received this Bulova that i ordered thru a family member about a year ago. i like it and its worth the wait.. luv the smooth sweep second hand movement..
    Looks very nice, Iyonk.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Looks very nice, Iyonk.
    Thank you C ... its a classic look affordable watch with accurate and robust movement since it is a quartz.. it is very legible (the lume is mediocre but the high contrast really help the quick glance)
    the factory strap dont fit me well and annoyingly pinching me in the most annoying way, and the fit between the buckle hole just make it worse.. lovely british tan color though..

its a practical watch , grab and go , and a great casual watch.. the dome crystal might be prone the scratch.. let it be..

it is a homage.. but it is a fun to wear also..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

4. Likes CFR, stew77, OhDark30, popoki nui, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Happy Sunday, IWL.

Name:  Unimatic 2_26b.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  328.3 KB
    Recycled pic

WRUW - Happy Sunday - 4th Feb'17

It’ll be this for Super Bowl Sunday. Ebel Discovery Cal 750 chrono

Go Pats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Congrats on the new arrival iyonk!!! A very sweet new arrival Bulova, and looks great on your wrist!!!

I must assume that this particular combo is one of your beautiful creations, and it looks absolutely incredible my friend!!!
    Cheers,

Chris

8. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wrist sharing a 1962 tribute with a 1967 original

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Have a great Sunday everyone

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Looks great on your strap! I like mine a lot, the design is well done and it wears small for a big watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post