Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Arrived today: Bulova Accutron II Surveyor, black dial, stainless bracelet, deployan

Arrived today: Bulova Accutron II Surveyor, black dial, stainless bracelet, deployan

This is my third Accutron II. They have a continuous sweep second hand and mine seem to gain or lose about one second per month.

This one is a simple black and stainless design, 41 mm in diameter, with a domed hardened mineral crystal.. It may look gray in the photo but it's a combination of polished and brushed satin stainless.

I'm sorry to say the crown is not signed. I have a blue-dial Surveyor whose crown is signed, as is my black and gray Snorkel. But for well under $150 for factory refurbished, I'm not complaining.

Squeeze the two buttons on the sides of the clasp to release it. In my limited experience, these deployant clasps are more comfortable to wear, and give a bigger opening for slipping the watch over your hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mystic Nerd; Feb 10, 2018 at 01:40 AM.

Can you do a group photo of the watches you just mentioned?

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Arrived today: Bulova Accutron II Surveyor, black dial, stainless bracelet, deployan

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    Can you do a group photo of the watches you just mentioned?
    This is just a quickie. It's past my bedtime. Two Surveyors in the top row, Snorkel below.

The blue one came with a blue leather strap that was too bright for my taste, is now on black leather. One day very soon I will try it on a stainless bracelet.

The new black dial Surveyor is three seconds behind due to a goof in setting it. DST changeover is coming soon, I'll get it right then, if not sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mystic Nerd; Feb 10, 2018 at 03:26 AM.

4. Likes ctimrun liked this post

6. Likes Mystic Nerd, ctimrun liked this post
    The sweep really impressive! I had one until recently. Might be time to pick up another