Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's my stickmanship?

How's my stickmanship?

Peace,
    Preston

2. Likes Seriously, Bwana, popoki nui, timekeeper liked this post
    Stick with it Preston, you'll get better

Winter doesn't suck!

It's -25 here and there is 4 feet of snow on my lawn, but I took the dog for a walk down at the bay, not a wisp of wind and very sunny and clear. The harbour is covered in skate sailers and ice fishing huts, and the waterside rink is packed with people skating.

A beautiful winter's day.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

5. Likes Henry Krinkle, gnuyork, Preston, Nokie liked this post
    I think it looks good. You would have had to drink a whole lot of beer to do it another popular way.

7. Likes CanadianStraps liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    Winter doesn't suck!

It's -25 here and there is 4 feet of snow on my lawn, but I took the dog for a walk down at the bay, not a wisp of wind and very sunny and clear. The harbour is covered in skate sailers and ice fishing huts, and the waterside rink is packed with people skating.

If I wasn't so broken up everywhere with this f'd up body of mine I'd have a different opinion! Trust me ☺

Peace,
    Preston

Winter doesn't suck!

If there is sarcasm hidden in this statement, you did a great job of working over it......
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

10. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    If there is sarcasm hidden in this statement, you did a great job of working over it......
    Nope, being straight up on that one. I'm a red-blooded Canadian, you can't scare me with cold. It's the driving wind and puddles of slush that drive me to drink.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

I don't mind the cold either. It's being trapped under about 4 to 5 feet of snow right now that's the issue!

You're aware of what's happening on the east coast, right? ☺

Peace,
    Preston

Yep, that's pretty high up on the ol' Suck-O-Meter. Stay warm!

~Sherry.

[

QUOTE=Preston;72659]

Peace,
    Preston[/QUOTE]
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    Winter doesn't suck!

Yeah, yeah; that's what all the canucks say, when they can't go south.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.