Likes Likes:  30
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    Howdy mlcor! No secret ID (at least didn't mean it to be). Tagged myself as an aka in my profile but maybe should've registered in the Lobby. In any event, nice to be recognized no matter the how . . .
    Hello Michael, your collection IS a give-away on identity Hope you are well, and welcome aboard

2. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Savagely Average
    My "rotation" (I would have to use that word loosely) changes often....Lately, these are the primary pieces of the rotation. NOTE, not all pictures are mine, most are images I snagged of google. Only the Citizen Signature and the G-Shock are my pictures.

Citizen Signature, just feels like a great watch on the wrist
    Name:  STA70622 (3).JPG
Views: 102
Size:  50.5 KB

Tutima Pacific, newest watch to me
    Name:  1760162d1413678986-fsot-marathon-jdd-withdrawn-tutima-pacific-tutima1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  40.4 KB

Hamilton Jazzmaster Seaview
    Name:  H37565331_FXA.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  84.3 KB

Citizen diver, nothing fancy, purchased off E-bay last year. It sat unworn for months, but I have worn it most of this weekend for some reason

Name:  $_3.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  32.3 KB

G-shock....the most regular watch in my rotation. It has a place in all the rotations.

Name:  STA70674 (2).JPG
Views: 102
Size:  80.7 KB

4. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    I mainly rotate just two watches. During the week it's Zenith EP in the "office", weekends and sometimes at home Tudor BB.

When I go walking/hiking/biking it's usually Sinn UX.

When jogging (not much during winter), Suunto HRM.

And on special occasion I dig out Nomos Orion, should get more wrist time.

6. Likes mlcor, JAGtime, bu11itt liked this post