Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torches/Flashlights

Hybrid View

Torches/Flashlights

I almost refrained from calling it a flashlight , it's a torch where we come from (but I thought I had to include our strange neighbours from across the water as we're international on here)

Here's my slightly unusual one that I try and keep handy (1 at work and 1 at home) Name:  PS-P1a.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  4.6 KB only £15 and jeez it's bright Name:  thud-faint-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 134
Size:  11.2 KB@~ 220 lumens

Name:  iwl.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  attachment-1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  70.7 KBName:  attachment.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  64.3 KB the two i use the most -a thru-nite very powerful throw light and military looking powerful CreeT6 head torch -incredibly useful piece of kit in the unlikely of situations [ don't ask]

3. Likes Seriously, Bwana, GlennO, peacemaker885 liked this post
    Nice group Peter

I have many many Custom flashlites, but refuse to post any because Seriously has duplicate versions straight from an evil mfg. in the Dark part of Asia ...and plus I'm apparently "strange" ...who knew ???

5. Likes shameless, Seriously, T Bone liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Nice group Peter

I have many many Custom flashlites, but refuse to post any because Seriously has duplicate versions straight from an evil mfg. in the Dark part of Asia ...and plus I'm apparently "strange" ...who knew ???
    You didn't? J/K (from a fellow "strange" Member here in "the former Colonies").

Lots of flashlights here. SureFire is my #1, have the Aviator, an E2E, E1E, E1B Backup, G2 Nitrolon (now modded with metal head and Cree LED), GX2, X200B and X300 Ultra. The G2 and GX2 are on a couple of my M4 (AR15) Carbine builds, the X200B is on a Kimber Desert Warrior and the X300 Ultra is mounted on my AR15 pistol build. I'll put together some pics, but suppose I'll need to remove the last 4 from the weapons....
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

7. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    You didn't? J/K (from a fellow "strange" Member here in "the former Colonies").

Lots of flashlights here. SureFire is my #1, have the Aviator, an E2E, E1E, E1B Backup, G2 Nitrolon (now modded with metal head and Cree LED), GX2, X200B and X300 Ultra. The G2 and GX2 are on a couple of my M4 (AR15) Carbine builds, the X200B is on a Kimber Desert Warrior and the X300 Ultra is mounted on my AR15 pistol build. I'll put together some pics, but suppose I'll need to remove the last 4 from the weapons....
    Ahhh, a fellow Flashy ....I'll post some up if I get time.

Great thread Seriously, how many tries did it take to get your picture ?...pretty cool really.

9. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Seriously, how many tries did it take to get your picture ?...pretty cool really.
    Believe it or not, that was about the 3rd attempt, Pitch black and a 'severaI second' exposure, I had to visualise where I was as I moved on in space and clicked the light on again each time for 1/2 a second.

11. Likes Bwana, T Bone liked this post
    Awwww go on
    Seriously, that's the only torch I have , no copies , no other , no nuffink.

13. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Savagely Average
    This could be a fun thread, I love flashlights! We probably have 25 floating around the house/shop in different places lol. You can never have too many lights!

15. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Just one. It's essential for me to have a good torch in the house. I don't feel the need to collect them though, and as long as I don't come back to this thread it should stay that way.

Glenn Eagletak makes a great light...are you running 18650 cells ?