Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD – Dagaz Tsunami – Silver Sunburst dial.

Threaded View

SOLD – Dagaz Tsunami – Silver Sunburst dial.

SOLD!

For your consideration, the now discontinued and difficult-to-find Dagaz Tsunami with silver sunburst dial. I am the original owner; it is #51 of 100.

It comes on a Bonetto Cinturini 285 rubber strap. Sorry, no bracelet. It keeps excellent time and is in very good condition, although it has been out in the wild and used as it should be. There are a few light scratches, especially on the inner lugs from strap changes. I tried to capture these as best as I could in the photos. It comes with the original generic box. Jake B had not started used the Pelican-like Dagaz boxes when this was purchased.

PM for inquiries and higher resolution photos. Excellent feedback at the other forum for a half dozen sales.

$425 USD with Paypal, including PP fees and shipping within Canada and the US. No trades please.

Happy to meet face-to-face in Ottawa, Ontario.

Name:  FullSizeRender-13.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  125.3 KB Name:  FullSizeRender-8.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  155.9 KB Name:  FullSizeRender-10.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  165.8 KB Name:  FullSizeRender-11.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  130.7 KB Name:  FullSizeRender-12.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  157.9 KB Name:  FullSizeRender-9.jpg
Views: 66