Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clerc Watches

Clerc Watches

Do any forum members own/have owned or have any detailed knowledge of Clerc watches. I have read a couple of reviews on line but there is not too much to find in my googling.
    I was looking at the hydroscaph models which can be seen in various combinations of cases, colours, straps and bracelet.

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

I had a Cleric 8 for about a year. Better build quality than I was expecting. They kind of remind me of a Jean Richard in terms of fit and finsh, but their designs are more extreme IMHO.

3. Likes MarkO liked this post
    I tend to agree. A friend of mine has one. I wouldn't buy one as the design is just not my cup of tea, somehow they are too massive.

Also here the latest: http://monochrome-watches.com/clerc-...h-live-photos/

5. Likes MarkO liked this post
    My wife loves hers. Had it for about 2 years now. No issues. Strap replacement will be tricky. Very nice watch and Clercs can be found heavily discounted.

Name:  IMG-20120629-00228.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  76.3 KB

Name:  IMG-20120629-00234.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  41.9 KB

Name:  IMG-20120629-00230.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  53.8 KB

7. Likes MarkO, Mediocre, Jeannie liked this post
    Monochrome just published an article about Clerc today. It has a nice bit of information on the case construction and the different models.

Here's a link to the article.

http://monochrome-watches.com/clerc-...h-live-photos/

I've always thought they looked like interesting watches but their size has kept me away from looking any further.

9. Likes MarkO liked this post
    I think that Gary guy on here had one too. Never strapped one on but I like the looks of a few. Always nice to be a bit different...

11. Likes MarkO liked this post
    I had seen an article on a blog to watch a while ago, the new article on Monochrome revived my interest . Especially the 3 hander, I don't usually like big date windows but some how this one seems ok, perhaps it is the way the triangle is done.
    on the website there is a 360 view, now I may be wrong but I thought I could see double spring bars as the strap joins the articulated lugs. New bracelet looks good too.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    I think that Gary guy on here had one too. Never strapped one on but I like the looks of a few. Always nice to be a bit different...
    @gary123 did indeed have one. He didn't like it very much at all, iirc.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

14. Likes Domo liked this post
    They seem to have some interesting complicated versions. Not sure if the tourbillons are already in production, as all I can find are renders.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Do any forum members own/have owned or have any detailed knowledge of Clerc watches. I have read a couple of reviews on line but there is not too much to find in my googling.
    I was looking at the hydroscaph models which can be seen in various combinations of cases, colours, straps and bracelet.

Hi Mark,

I run marketing and PR at CLERC and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about our brand and its Hydroscaph collection Reach me here or at jpineau@clercwatches.com whenever you need.
    Best,
    J