Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2018 Stowa Novelties

2018 Stowa Novelties

Stowa has announced the new watches that will be released this year and it looks like it will be a good one.

https://www.stowa.de/en/Infos/Novelties+2018/

I am looking forward to the Flieger with white dial and the Small Second 1935, which is based on this pocketwatch.

I am also curious to see how the Partitio will transition into a 41mm watch. Part of what makes the Partitio work so well for me is the small size which makes it feel like a vintage watch.

The white Prodiver should also look pretty sharp. It is also nice to see Stowa using the 2892 movement in some of their watches.

I will update this thread with more pictures as they are released.

2. Likes deCompression liked this post
    Got an mail today from Stowa with all the novelties.

One watch I like most.

The Flieger Verus 40

Great simple design.
    I like the numbers very much.

I think the 40 stands for the size (40mm).
    And that is the problem. Too small for me.

I wish the STOWA were made of stainless steel again.
    I am not a fan of titanium.
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

4. Likes Seriously liked this post
    More details about the Antea 1919 Clear Line have been released. It is a simple dial with linear indices in a stark black and white color way.

This model reminds me of the Defakto watches and should offer a nice alternative to the traditional Antea. It provides a new look from Stowa along the lines of the Back to Bauhaus models without the controversial numerals and colors.

A few more of the new models have shown up on Stowa's website.

Partitio Small Seconds

Prodiver White

Flieger with White Dial (renderings)

Small second looking really good. Not my kind of watch but looks really good.
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches