Likes Likes:  13
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Kickstarter with a Seiko Column Wheel Chronograph Movement

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    Never had a bronze watch. Heavier than steel right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite_Kid19 View Post
    Never had a bronze watch. Heavier than steel right?

well this is brass with chrome over it's about 260 grams... but have had some heavy steel to hmmm wonder if I still got a pic of the barbos
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes Dynamite_Kid19 liked this post
    well this is brass with chrome over it's about 260 grams... but have had some heavy steel to hmmm wonder if I still got a pic of the barbos
    Dig the green color. I need to add green to my collection at some point.

yeah like some colour to my dial some times
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

yeah like some colour to my dial some times
    I've been trying to add more and stay away from what I have a lot of.

I've been trying to add more and stay away from what I have a lot of.

yeah been down sizing for over a year now trying to find what works for me ..but still just scratching the surface ... but got more of an idea on what I want or don't want in a watch now maybe
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

yeah been down sizing for over a year now trying to find what works for me ..but still just scratching the surface ... but got more of an idea on what I want or don't want in a watch now maybe
    I need to move stuff out to make room for more incoming and wish lists lol.

I need to move stuff out to make room for more incoming and wish lists lol.

I was crazy for watches for a while bought anything that took my fancy ant a bad thing but then you get to a point when you have watches you wear a lot and others that never get worn so i decide the never got worn would go so they could be ....so that was a year or so ago and still doing it started with tat lots stuff and some of my many parts boxes then started to work my way up bout half way maybe more probably got a easy round of cuts coming up .. then it will be getting harder then as theirs some that I think of as iconic so even if not worn they will be keep I think unless maybe I get an offer to good to say no too
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I was crazy for watches for a while bought anything that took my fancy ant a bad thing but then you get to a point when you have watches you wear a lot and others that never get worn so i decide the never got worn would go so they could be ....so that was a year or so ago and still doing it started with tat lots stuff and some of my many parts boxes then started to work my way up bout half way maybe more probably got a easy round of cuts coming up .. then it will be getting harder then as theirs some that I think of as iconic so even if not worn they will be keep I think unless maybe I get an offer to good to say no too
    I have 4-5 I'd like to move but IDK what the interest level would be which sucks. I do a pretty good job of spreading the love around for my core 5-8. Some are more dressy so they don't get as much wrist time.

yeah thats the thing with me had to bite a bullet on some but my way of looking on it was it was funding my next watch so I was going to lose out at some point might as well be for something I wanted (most watches you are going to take a hit on ..it's just the way it is just depends how much if you can find the right person then not as much .. or not and chuck it on the bay maybe a lot more ).. but we do have a sale corner on here
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy