Likes Likes:  40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mixing it up

Here's mine on NOS Perlonfrom Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

2. Likes MHe225, Seriously, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Savagely Average
    I have always been impressed by the pictures of these on the forums, especially considering the $$$. I have wondered if the quality would be decent though, so thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries
    Great watch. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    ...Just needs some shoes & I'm always up for new shoes.
    You Panerai guys love your shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayseed Brown View Post
    Great watch. Thanks for posting.

You Panerai guys love your shoes...
    It's an ugly addiction
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes JAGtime, 93EXCivic liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Apologies for the delay, William. My customized black-faced 1963 Reissue arrived on Thursday and it wasn't until today that I had the opportunity to take a few pictures:

Attachment 12465

Bonus-shot, flanked by its older siblings (look for subtle differences). I was very tempted to get the cream-dial version of this latest reissue too, but common sense prevailed (doesn't happen often, I must admit)

Attachment 12467

NOTE - Anyone considering ordering this black-faced 1963, please be advised that it will come standard with a white chrono / second hand. Not red. That's an option that needs to be discussed with Ed first and may no longer be available.

I'm TRIPLE liking those !! , they all look awesome in their awesomeness , especially the black one, regardless of the second hand (trying to visualise it as described )

I like these a lot and it fits you perfect indeed. Well done, sir!
    ~Daniel~

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously
    I'm TRIPLE liking those !! , they all look awesome in their awesomeness , especially the black one, regardless of the second hand (trying to visualise it as described )
    Thank you, Seriously. Would this help you visualize the black version with white chrono hand?

Name:  150117_1963_Martin_1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  35.0 KB
    picture courtesy Martin, your friendly moderator

There is a lot to like with these watches, Mediocre and I have no complaints about quality.

Bonus shots, showing a few creme and black ones:

Name:  141222_1963_black_batch_1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  54.0 KBName:  141222_1963_cream_batch_3.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  56.3 KB
    pictures courtesy Ed / hked
    IWL member 90

10. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Thats a sweet watch.. who wouldn't want one? hehehe... looks great on you buddy!

I like both the very colorful creme version, and the more restrained black one.

13. Likes CFR, MHe225 liked this post
    Great pics
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842