Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fruit of the Loom

Fruit of the Loom

Fruit or the Loom is one those brands that I associate with affordable quality, but I haven't actually owned anything made by them for years. I'm in the market for some inexpensive but decently made T shirts, and when I searched for FOTL on Amazon they're incredibly cheap - £2 for a basic T.
    So am I misremembering their quality, or are the ones on Amazon knock offs, or are they just a great deal?

Their quality has declined somewhat over the years, and you'd have better luck with Hanes.

3. Likes is that my watch, Mediocre liked this post
    Thanks, I'll check them out

I've used both FOTL and Hanes and both are good; sizing is consistent, waist bands are wide and you can't beat the prices, when they offer briefs 4 for $10 CAN .

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

6. Likes whatmeworry, is that my watch liked this post
    Fruit if the looms are the standards for homemade screen printed tees. If you want to purchase a homemade printed tee from someone online, more often than not it will be FOTL heavy or FOTL light, so you always know what you are getting. It's consistent.

8. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    All I know about Fruit of the Loom I learned from these guys

10. Likes jsw41 liked this post
    My favorite t shirts are Calvin Klein. They are the softest.

Savagely Average
    I gave up on FOTL t-shirts a few years ago, because it does seem that the quality has declined. The main problem I had was that the neck stretch out and did not hold its shape for hardly any time

Next basic V necked T-shirts are very nice, hold the shape they were bought as... nice smooth material - and they discount the more you buy at one time.
    Not dear from what I remember

When I can find them, I usually buy Faded Glory. I like the V neck, and they seem to hold their size better for me. Next preference is Hanes, FOTL is below then I can find them IMO. I buy colors in solid when I can find them. Would like to try Calvin Klein's if I could find them in colors..
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!