Russian mechanical diving watch with side second hand for Russian special forces 191 CH.

This huge watch used by the soviet military and civil divers from 1970's to end of 1980's. Made by Zlatoust (Ural region of Russia) military watch factory. The sign on box would have read The order of the Ministry of Defence of USSR. it would have a Serial numbered on the back.

The watch is based on unique mechanical (hand-winding, 15 jewels) movement. Side second hand. Heavy case measures 60 mm (75 mm with crown) in diameter and 20 mm height. Removable protection grill. The crown is protected by a canteen screw and secured by a chain. Luminous numbers and hands. This watch is waterproof during at least one hour at a depth of up to 700 meters (~2300 feet). The case is closed and sealed with the glass ring screwed from the top. Heavy rubber strap (removable). Lugs - 22 mm. The watch with a strap is 260 gram weight.

well mine came with out the box and to be honest I would not be diving in it either I would not need a weight belt haha it's just for show which I think it will do nicely ..I think mine was a later 90's re-issue. as the originals was suppose to me stainless steel where mine seem's to me plated as you can see in some of the pic's but still a great watch

this might start a need to collect all of them haha there is a few different one for the different services of the navy have seen one with a diver in the bubble instead of a sub and a few other images as well in the bubble so let's see your's if you have them