Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Welcome.

So what do you do for a living?
    I’m a banker in the old-fashioned sense. Small community bank that believes in the little guy. I’m no longer involved in lending (which I’m very thankful for) but rather run the IT department.
    Ball | Baume et Mercier | Christopher Ward | Elgin | Frederique Constant | Hamilton | Helson | Longines | Lum-Tec | Nomos Glashütte | Omega | Oris | Seiko | Tag Heuer | Tissot

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Welcome!

And what is your favourite brand?
    Favorite brand is a little tough… I have 3 Oris watches, 2 Ball watches and 1 Omega. Notice I said 2 Ball watches! If forced to choose, the Ball brand would probably come out on top, even though the Omega was a grail for me.

It occurs to me that both your question and the one asking about my profession may have been in jest given my signature, avatar and user name. Wow. I’m usually quicker on the up-take than that! Oh well...
    Ball | Baume et Mercier | Christopher Ward | Elgin | Frederique Constant | Hamilton | Helson | Longines | Lum-Tec | Nomos Glashütte | Omega | Oris | Seiko | Tag Heuer | Tissot

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    It occurs to me that both your question and the one asking about my profession may have been in jest given my signature, avatar and user name. Wow. I’m usually quicker on the up-take than that! Oh well...
    Lucky you had your
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Favorite brand is a little tough… I have 3 Oris watches, 2 Ball watches and 1 Omega. Notice I said 2 Ball watches! If forced to choose, the Ball brand would probably come out on top, even though the Omega was a grail for me.

It was, but I appreciate the detailed answer
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Welcome. Much more casual here.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Welcome. Much more casual here.
    Much less getting bitten on the bum if you say something dumb

Savagely Average

Better late than never

Welcome to IWL! Hope you enjoy it here. It's a nice place
    ~Daniel~

I can completely appreciate your loving Ball watches. It's hard to beat the quality for the money. Welcome to IWL!

Welcome,which Ball watches do you have?
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!