Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Deaumar ensign kickstarter

Hybrid View

Deaumar ensign kickstarter

Seen this and it looks like a smokin hot price, available in blue, black, orange, red & white for £150

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=discovery

Name:  d2e5a9fffbac4281d36b0e8e1cec5c5f_original.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  72.0 KB
    Name:  30a6cec38fb6eacb9e24ab6a0837a32f_original.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  2e2c4514605d3b5c58946fe162e246a0_original.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  77.2 KB
    Name:  010f4247dcb7e2e1c3b662863db9635e_original.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  93.7 KB
    Name:  c28285b4d2657de73b7450b00dca75cc_original.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  40.5 KB

Custom 316L Solid Surgical Stainless Steel "Cushion" Shaped Case - With drilled lugs to enable easy strap changing.

Seiko, Japanese Made, 4R36 Automatic Day / Date Movement - 24 Jewel - Hacking & Hand-winding. Charges by the movement of your wrist, never needs batteries.

Domed, scratch resistant, Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflective coating.

C1 Super Luminova Lumed Markers.

120 Click Uni Directional Rotating Bezel.

Custom "H" link solid steel strap - a proper retro strap that we're having made from scratch.

200m / 20ATM Water Resistance.

Case Width - 42mm Excluding Crown - So it will be imposing, without looking like having a plate on your wrist.

Lug Width - 22mm.

Lug To Lug Length - 46mm.

Height - 14.3mm - including slightly domed sapphire crystal.

Weight - 170g.

Warranty - 12 Months from date on warranty card.
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Feb 18, 2016 at 07:29 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    can't see the pic's mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    cool looking good

the only thing that holds me back on these sort of thing is no fixed price it say like £157 or more so the more bit worry's me after the hmt one ended up being twice the price in the end.

but looks nice thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    cool looking good

the only thing that holds me back on these sort of thing is no fixed price it say like £157 or more so the more bit worry's me after the hmt one ended up being twice the price in the end.

but looks nice thou
    The price quoted is the price you pay mate so you can be pretty confident of not paying anymore once your pledge is locked in.

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!

so it can vary till you confirm then it would be the £157 then ? what happens if the cost over run ? sure the hmt one double in price ? so how does it work for people not in the know (me include)

say like a walk through
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Deaumar ensign kickstarter

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    so it can vary till you confirm then it would be the £157 then ? what happens if the cost over run ? sure the hmt one double in price ? so how does it work for people not in the know (me include)

say like a walk through
    No I don't think it can vary during the campaign (I'm a Kickstarter noob too) you pick your colour (reward) and pledge, the money is deducted when the funding period ends, you pay the price that you pledged for plus shipping, then you just wait for it to be completed.

Where this differs from the hmt is that prototypes have been made and the creator should have a fixed price when the campaign launches.

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Feb 18, 2016 at 08:22 PM.

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    been cancelled ? but looks like they are resetting the amount wanted looks to being lowered ?
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 20, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy