I love my Shogun, love it! Was never too fond of the bracelet. Not that there is anything wrong with it but I enjoy the titanium comfortable feel of the case so much I wanted to make it even lighter and more comfortable. Since about six months ago I been trying on different Natos and straps. Then I finally pulled the trigger on a quality strap worthy of the Shogun. The Bas & Lokes Wentworth in green. Its hard to capture in the pics taken indoors but the green strap matches the Seiko green lume fantastically. Its very lightweight, only about 2mm thick but the softness and quality of the strap is great. Feels like butter on the wrist.
Came with my name on the wrapper that I butchered... very nice as I was not expecting anything like this.

I love to support small businesses and this really made the whole experience of buying a quality item from a small business extra special. A personalized hand written note from one of the owners.

Anyone looking for a high quality strap I recommend checking Bas & Lokes out. The entire buying experience was great and coming all the way from around the world it arrived much sooner then I thought.

Enough typing, here are some pics, hope you enjoy, I know I am!