Likes Likes:  124

Thread: G-Shock and your FAV Flashlight...

Threaded View

G-Shock and your FAV Flashlight...

Yeah, i often carry flashlight since i got problematic eyes... I cant see in the DARK! haha =P

i know this forum got low traffic and i just want to share my interest in G and flashlight.. i honestly wish i can see if anybody here also keen with flashlight.. (i know Greg like them and i've seen K&L fav surefire)... so here we go =D

Name:  DSCN9155.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  80.6 KB

I love affordable quality flashlight and INOVA and STREAMLIGHT are some of my fav.. on the left is INOVA X5, its considered outdated by some, but even though its got low lumens (31lumens on hi and 6 lumens on low) its a great area light and have very good battery life... i put the grey one on my studio and use it very often, yet, it still on its original battery from 2011! and still bright =)
    on the right side is the INOVA X1 and Inova XS, its the 55 and 53 lumens (dual power) version.. it small and pocketable... very good compact flashlight with superb built quality.

Name:  DSCN9168.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  85.0 KB

on the left of the mudman G9300 (yeah it's been good so far =) are the INOVA T2 (155 lumens), my fav military inova that got strobe... it has superb beam and good run time since it got 3 mode.
    and the INOVA X2 with 2AA battery (150 lumens), I put eneloop rechargeable on it and got a modded clicky switch instead of twist switch. i used to have also the titanium grey color but gave it to my buddy..
    on the Right side, its a streamlight tactical (130 lumens for 3-4 hours) .. got them on sale and i bought several of it.. give a couple to my good friend and they love it.. i love the beam pattern and its made form very strong re-inforced plastic..
    beside it is my fav traveling flashlight.. a 2AAA streamlight PROTAC.. the 80 lumens is more than enough and it got dual power plus a strobe.. i also put rechargeable eneloop in it..
    when i go to places where i cant bring my spyderco, it put this flashlight instead since it got crenelated bezel.

Name:  DSCN9176.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  92.2 KB

some assortment in size..
    the left one is 4 power hunting streamlight (it has nice low 20 lumen with no PWM and 20 hours runtime, high 120 lumens for throw, 3 green LED or 1 green LED for preserving night vision)
    and yellow one also a streamlight i i use heavily around the house... it has wide beam area light and got long battery life.. i put 4 AA eneloop in it.
    on the right beside the DW-5030D, the small swipe to shine INOVA, it is 16 lumens and use 2 CR2032.. i carry this one a lot.
    beside it is INOVA X03 that use 2 CR123.. used to be my most powerful flashlight in 2011 since it got 200lumens (dual power).. i still like it and even though so much flashlight with high power, 200lumens and a great beam pattern and throw is still very useful.
    the last one on the right, its a BIG rechargeable that got 1000lumens... not a fancy one but surely fun to use =)

Thanks for reading, and i hope i can see others that also like flashlight (and G) in this forum, so i would feel 'normal' hahaha..

have a great day everybody..
    Last edited by iyonk; Feb 26, 2015 at 04:05 AM.

2. Likes Phantasm, Knives & Lint, Greg liked this post