Likes Likes:  267
Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: SOCCER SPORT Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Another point blank finish from Sterling where he couldn’t convert. He’s so​ good though, right?
    Lol. Criticize him for one mistake (even though England still scored) despite all his good link play.

For some reason I trust Southgate and Pep more then random people on the internet.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

England breeze through. It’s the very image of Gareth Southgate, this team. So glad that Big Sam screwed up.

3. Likes shameless, 93EXCivic liked this post
    It is really disappointing that US team couldnt finish above the Panama team in qualifying...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    Lol. Criticize him for one mistake (even though England still scored) despite all his good link play.

For some reason I trust Southgate and Pep more then random people on the internet.

One more fluffed sitter in a long line of fluffed sitters.....
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

One more fluffed sitter in a long line of fluffed sitters.....
    you really must stop this hating on a player who left Liverpool to better himself and of course to a better team lots of players go thru a period like this but he keeps on trying and it will come of course- so he missed one -he also made Lingard's brilliant goal

7. Likes 93EXCivic liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    you really must stop this hating on a player who left Liverpool to better himself and of course to a better team lots of players go thru a period like this but he keeps on trying and it will come of course- so he missed one -he also made Lingard's brilliant goal
    Don’t just defend him because you overpaid for his can’t finish, can’t dribble through defenders ass.

It was a good setup to Lingard, though. Credit where due. Of course, if it were up to Sterling to take the shot, he’d probably just smash it off a defender’s legs.

Don’t just defend him because you overpaid for his can’t finish, can’t dribble through defenders ass.

It was a good setup to Lingard, though. Credit where due. Of course, if it were up to Sterling to take the shot, he’d probably just smash it off a defender’s legs.
    he scored 18 goals last season with 11 assists !! more than Lukaku more than Firmino -only three less than Aguero -think you are being a little harsh on the guy

10. Likes 93EXCivic liked this post
    You are completely right.

12. Likes shameless liked this post
    Blog Entries
    he scored 18 goals last season with 11 assists !! more than Lukaku more than Firmino -only three less than Aguero -think you are being a little harsh on the guy
    I always appreciate a good WhoScored comparison, but Sterling’s stats are bolstered by being on a team that seriously outperformed. And for it being his career season, he still missed so many sitters and easy chances and dribbled right into defenders’ legs so many times, it’s plain that the numbers don’t show the whole story. Rashford is a better shooter and a better dribbler, but his stats, especially his rating, are dragged down by being used as a substitute so often. His starting rating at left wing is 7.43. WhoScored’s algorithm is very hard to impress when coming off the bench.

Sterling is fast, but his goals and assists are a product of being surrounded by players who are much better than he is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    You are completely right.

First Carroll, now Sterling. Are you a big Lovren fan too?