Likes Likes:  6,264
Page 479 of 479 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479
Results 4,781 to 4,782 of 4782

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Shaved like God knows what and Op canelled till next week got home at 7.30 tonight and had been fasting since 6am will hate having to go through pre op procedures again l was second on the list after getting an apology from the doctor about losing my records since dec 2019 and now this

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    not good hope they did not nick anything gave myself a nasty nick this morning when shaving

bet it's a bit cold down their now

but not good mate yes not on really is it

Only legs arms and chest to the b button won't need to much next week

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC, Hamilton Khaki ,,Longines Quartz ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko,, Tudor Oyster, Tissot stylest .