Likes Likes:  6,524

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Threaded View

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

well seems time for a new thread well last few months well year ant been good for a lot of us so am hoping this thread, may .... well will be a better time. Am hoping for all , hoping more old faces come back and that the newer members join in if they want that is.

So a lot of us have had a lot of changes with our watches I know I have, but more of a trimming down of my collection one time I liked swapping my watch out very often .. but of late seems to be the reverse now months can go by with out a change, think maybe I ant the only one like this.. could just be the time of the month or the English weather getting us all down but yeah, not been posting nearly as often as I use too,

And am not the only one but guess life ebbs and flows don't it and just hopping it was a low ebb

Any way on to watches after all we are the mwc ant we

few new and a few old favourites in my boxes at the minute

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Apr 11, 2018 at 03:47 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1