Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 317 of 501 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Have been sending Barrie and Nick for shopping the last week and they are costing me a fortune they have no idea the prices of shopping getting the dearest items and also small shop mentality soaring prices a no name pot of marmalade £1.25 Barrie got dish washer tabs £5.00 Calgon 15 tablets Aldi if he had went there it would have cost a lot less for 40 tabs worst is I had not asked for them
    Having been shopping, you do pick up what’s there “just in case you need it” later on

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    As I live in Southwark and work in Islington this isn’t at all encouraging

Note that all the London boroughs are listed individually
    did say for some it would not be

yes London and then Birmingham worse hit as I said so for those towards the coast then not as worrying at the time guess those worse hit are airport city's I guess London ,Birmingham Manchester etc etc
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

Yeah, due to panic buying the only coffee I could find in central Brum was this
    £££
    I bought a 1kg of very nice coffee beans last week I figured if I was trapped in the house working I should have good coffee

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

4. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    evening I bought a tat lot a few weeks back when it arrived I left it a week in the shed to make sure it was safe well last few days have been fixing them

a meister anker lcd watch , a timex electric and a meister anker drive watch I have fixed so far
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Blanchy, DJW GB liked this post
    I like the Timex and the dive watch

Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    I like the Timex and the dive watch

yeah shame the timex has a lot of wear to the gold plate as in really good shape apart from that ..and the diver had a missing spacer I trim one down to fit it but dam if I know where I am going to find the replacement screw from
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I know l should stay at home as the risk group but went to sainsburys this morning they must have taken hints from marks&sparks as the prices are out of order for some items wearing the Smith's explorer and listening to yes at the moment fed up watching news channels

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

10. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    told ya I went out farmfoods was empty both stock and customers got milk and eggs and cheese... aldis they was queuing out the door ..well I thought they was but found out later (when I got in ) that they was only letting in small groups at a time ,,would have been handy to be told that before I went out

but ant going back out till next week now if we ant got it we can do without
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

We've got a week's worth of fresh in the fridge, 2 weeks supply in the freezer and a months worth of tinned, only need to go out for milk and bread as and when needed. So no need to go out for at least a week now. Don't know how they expect me to stay in for 12 weeks!
    And to keep it relevant lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

13. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    yeah need milk eggs bread and stuff but yeah same as usually I buy about six crates of h.u.t milk normal and do a milk shop every month or so but when every one grabbed it the timing was bad as it was getting to the need to restock point so could not so I now have to go out for fresh once a week or so

but suppose I would have had to for bread eggs etc etc so

but just some people don't get it so the suns out I know why don't the whole family and the kids go out to do the shopping
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy