Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 316 of 501 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    Currently working out of my unconverted attic

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    You’ll probably need a mask up there to protect you from the insulation fibres and dust

2. Likes Blanchy liked this post
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Discussions ongoing at work as to wether we are really needed in the office or not
    As staff technical support at a national newspaper we are classed as Key Workers, but as 90% of our staff are now working from home, which was a big all hands push , it seems a bit pointless to have more than one pair of hands in the building

Put that to your boss and perhaps you can work some sort of shift thing out with the other tech support workers?

I'm off at the moment booked leave till next Thursday , but then will have to go to work in a signal box on the railway , I work alone but there are 3 workers covering 24hrs.

Billy super duper

Blog Entries
    We are already supporting the home workers from our own homes, technically I’m working now but it’s convincing the hundred or so people who “have” to be in the office that we can do almost all of the regular fixes remotely
    The discussion is going up the ladder now,

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    We are already supporting the home workers from our own homes, technically I’m working now but it’s convincing the hundred or so people who “have” to be in the office that we can do almost all of the regular fixes remotely
    The discussion is going up the ladder now,
    well guys this should put some of your minds to ease not all

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...de905d2a9070ae

break down of effected areas seems to be mostly in central England especial Birmingham has one of the highest effected areas if you look at the map and the break down utla at the bottom
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Have been sending Barrie and Nick for shopping the last week and they are costing me a fortune they have no idea the prices of shopping getting the dearest items and also small shop mentality soaring prices a no name pot of marmalade £1.25 Barrie got dish washer tabs £5.00 Calgon 15 tablets Aldi if he had went there it would have cost a lot less for 40 tabs worst is I had not asked for them
    Last edited by Smeagal; Mar 24, 2020 at 12:59 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Have been sending Barrie and Nick for shopping the last week and they are costing me a fortune they have no idea the prices of shopping getting the dearest items and also small shop mentality soaring prices a no name pot of marmalade £1.25
    in fairness for a while might be all they could get mean ant been out in a week or so but when I was out the other week the cheapest stuff sold first then it went up in prices till only the expensive brands was left
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Yeah, due to panic buying the only coffee I could find in central Brum was this
    £££
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

Yeah, due to panic buying the only coffee I could find in central Brum was this
    £££
    yeah crazy really.. letting the parents have the good stuff I'm using the two big jars we keep for builder/workman so we sorta ok for now got to go out tomorrow for milk bread and egg but sorta ok for now
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well guys this should put some of your minds to ease not all

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...de905d2a9070ae

break down of effected areas seems to be mostly in central England especial Birmingham has one of the highest effected areas if you look at the map and the break down utla at the bottom
    As I live in Southwark and work in Islington this isn’t at all encouraging

Note that all the London boroughs are listed individually