Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 103 of 501 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

afternoon all so feeling a bit low so been having a good de clutter always makes me feel better so three bags for the tip one too the charity shop ... so anyway think my combo monster for the chop as just don't get worn and as I got all the boxes paper / booklet / hang tag spare links I might bay it and see if I get any interest as love it but just would not be in my top five or even top ten of keeps might even struggle in the top twenty so guess don't hurt to test the waters does it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Evening everyone. New arrival today and it’s all thanks to JackRandom. I’ve coveted this watch from the moment I laid eyes on it so to now own one is very exciting.

Read loads of reviews and watched all the reviews on YouTube and I’ve got to says it’s as beautiful in real life. Yes, the strap doesn’t go fully into the second keeper because of my wrist size and some reviews have berated the fact that the crystal reflects a lot and has no AR coating but to be honest at the moment that’s a positive as the crystal is reflecting the big daft smile that I can’t seem to wipe off my face
    Absolutely loving this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Evening everyone. New arrival today and it’s all thanks to JackRandom. I’ve coveted this watch from the moment I laid eyes on it so to now own one is very exciting.

Read loads of reviews and watched all the reviews on YouTube and I’ve got to says it’s as beautiful in real life. Yes, the strap doesn’t go fully into the second keeper because of my wrist size and some reviews have berated the fact that the crystal reflects a lot and has no AR coating but to be honest at the moment that’s a positive as the crystal is reflecting the big daft smile that I can’t seem to wipe off my face

Looks great dude wear it in good health

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Looks great dude wear it in good health

Cheers mate, can’t thank you enough

Cheers mate, can’t thank you enough

No thanks needed mate you paid a fair price

7. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post

nice mate I have thought of getting one a few times
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    nice mate I have thought of getting one a few times
    Pull the trigger mate. As someone who loves the simplicity of the G10 you’d love it. I’m VERY enamoured with it, it’s been hard to concentrate at work tonight due to the fact I keep staring at my wrist and smiling like an idiot

11. Likes OhDark30, JackRandom liked this post
    been through a few g10 type watches and always come back to the cwc and my thinking of not really having two watches that look a like i sold a few for that very fact as they looked like other watches I had

for example cwc vs mil inds

cwc

military industries

or

steinhart again vs mil inds

steinhart

military industries

so had a mwc in the theme too that last all of five minute

so can't see me giving up the cwc in it's favour so hmmm if it had been a benrus maybe .. but am really heading for a small collection I have got a bit of money to one side been there now over two months and can't really find some thing I want and have been adding to it each time I sell a watch ..ok had to cut in to it for a tower and monitor and a caddy ..

but most of it is still their well except a bit as did buy a g the other day should get it tomorrow ..

but am all chosen out as I see one I like but then it's like one I got and feels pointless having two very similar looks when am down sizing so ..looking for something special .. did think I had that sorta cover but well it never happen in the end it was lost ....

but just not really now finding any wow watches for the most part.

and it's just been the ga-100 and the cwc really being worn ... the wenger and the stieny get equal amounts as does the lumin ... but the other don't really get a look in so sold a lot of them already with more going when I get round to them
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

hmmm well had something in coming and well hmmm it's one of those it look better in the picture's it's going to need a full strip and clean think I over paid for it but then again the mint one I saw was a hundred and ten pounds more plus post .. so at a third of the cost for this one hmmm what should I maybe expect, mean they are think like ten years old maybe a tad more think they was released in 2006 if I remember right so not vintage as they claim but still old

so any way you don't see them often and they are normal only seen as buy now with a plus £150 price tag it is of course a g shock and it is a g-o11D c-cube with the orange dial ..

but supposing looking at the finger nails of the seller in the pic it should have gave me an idea of condition but at the time was more looking at the watch

so off for a bath it goes then I will try and polish the marks out of it I suppose as long as the module is good then the rest is a bit what ever as can always maybe see a none working one in good nick to swap out too I suppose ... pic's when I have given it a good cleaning
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    been through a few g10 type watches and always come back to the cwc and my thinking of not really having two watches that look a like i sold a few for that very fact as they looked like other watches I had

for example cwc vs mil inds

cwc

military industries

or

steinhart again vs mil inds

steinhart

military industries

so had a mwc in the theme too that last all of five minute

so can't see me giving up the cwc in it's favour so hmmm if it had been a benrus maybe .. but am really heading for a small collection I have got a bit of money to one side been there now over two months and can't really find some thing I want and have been adding to it each time I sell a watch ..ok had to cut in to it for a tower and monitor and a caddy ..

but most of it is still their well except a bit as did buy a g the other day should get it tomorrow ..

but am all chosen out as I see one I like but then it's like one I got and feels pointless having two very similar looks when am down sizing so ..looking for something special .. did think I had that sorta cover but well it never happen in the end it was lost ....

but just not really now finding any wow watches for the most part.

and it's just been the ga-100 and the cwc really being worn ... the wenger and the stieny get equal amounts as does the lumin ... but the other don't really get a look in so sold a lot of them already with more going when I get round to them
    Now that im hunting down a speedy im scaling down my collection. When im done i will only have the speedy the 103 and 3 seiko divers. I think 5 is more reasonable than the 10 plus i had