Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 186 of 501 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Same here. A steal at £199
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

hey guys do you know of a thread converter that is cheap to buy am building a pc table got a top board and looking around can only get a m8 leg fitting plate but the legs am using are m6 so was wonder if there was any double ended bolts out there that are m6 one end and m8 the other ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    goes live march 5th, I'm wanting the white one
    was that the one we was talking about ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    was that the one we was talking about ?
    yeah that's the one

Well thats the Pulsar G10 returned I have put in a new battery and it works but the minute hand is off a wee bit so will have to fix it paid the money back to the Euro customer thats all I will call him as it was ok when it left me I can only put it down to the carrier,He will be in Limbo for a couple of days as the monies came out of mt bank and not paypal or debit card, ,so thats ebay overseas buyers not get any more of my watches as the only time I have had any problems its been those 3 times never had anyone get back to me in the UK
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

if anyone wants a cheap double watch winder, these are on amazon atm, with the promotion they are going for £7.80!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00RE3C1...f8yqQST-46ftX0

7. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Well thats the Pulsar G10 returned I have put in a new battery and it works but the minute hand is off a wee bit so will have to fix it paid the money back to the Euro customer thats all I will call him as it was ok when it left me I can only put it down to the carrier,He will be in Limbo for a couple of days as the monies came out of mt bank and not paypal or debit card, ,so thats ebay overseas buyers not get any more of my watches as the only time I have had any problems its been those 3 times never had anyone get back to me in the UK
    That’s not good Smeagal. Personally I don’t think it would have been an issue with the carrier it sounds to me like the toerag has had it in bits, ballsed it up then sent it back to you claiming innocence. Which country did it go to out of interest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    That’s not good Smeagal. Personally I don’t think it would have been an issue with the carrier it sounds to me like the toerag has had it in bits, ballsed it up then sent it back to you claiming innocence. Which country did it go to out of interest ?

France The others were USA and Australia So no more,International sales for me
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Nemo black on a watchgecko perforated leather

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    France The others were USA and Australia So no more,International sales for me
    I also stopped international sales. It’s more trouble than it’s worth. Sorry to hear this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk