Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 196 of 501 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Sometimes they do take a while to charge, i bought a citizen from a local shop (second from left,top) he had it in window for 2 to 3 weeks after it was stored inside shop and it's been ok eversince (3 to 4 years) ago.
    I keep all my solar watches in a box near a window and about every month let them sit in the sun for a hour or so. I've only had one go to 2 second ticks for a day or two.

Billy super duper

Not had this on for a while

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Cheapskate used poundland battery for my zodiac proper one in now

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

just going to decide now what to swap into as got a little project am working on so will be putting my paint stuff on so got to be a beater which one thou as got a few in that roll at the minute
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 25, 2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: typo
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well choose this one

Name:  DSCF2312.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  127.7 KB

and this is my next project a 1950's chair done in a jacobean style ...

Name:  DSCF2320.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  56.3 KB

stage one first primer to see what I am working with and what I need to patch or fix

Name:  DSCF2322.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  48.7 KB

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Smeagal, DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Cheapskate used poundland battery for my zodiac proper one in now

Very jealous Smeagal, that zodiac is gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by The Watch Smeller; Mar 25, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

8. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Hey guys, I know I had the steel version of this but wanted to see the black one up close.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

this one today guys
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Well my HP touch smart has went on the blink so using the imac because it is the older version I can't get to watch my u tube videos will have to get the laptop back from Barrie had enough to pay out this month the electric window stuck down on the car cost 140 quid just noticed this keyboard does not have a pound digitAnd Nick borrowed 250 hope I get it back or I will be working for nothing And then the cost of doing the garden I could have bought a decent watch

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Well my HP touch smart has went on the blink so using the imac because it is the older version I can't get to watch my u tube videos will have to get the laptop back from Barrie had enough to pay out this month the electric window stuck down on the car cost 140 quid just noticed this keyboard does not have a pound digitAnd Nick borrowed 250 hope I get it back or I will be working for nothing And then the cost of doing the garden I could have bought a decent watch
    well busy day cut the big tree at the front back some what a couple of tip runs and dropped some stuff at the charity shop so was wearing my beater and now swap back to the lop sided hand deep blue old pics at the minute as have swap it to a nice strap so might do a pic of that later
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

13. Likes Smeagal, DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post