Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 345 of 501 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

mine is just great although I prefer wearing divers, but military watches are my niche being ex army I suppose
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    mine is just great although I prefer wearing divers, but military watches are my niche being ex army I suppose
    Pic now

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Yeah remember working on one they are even better looking in the flesh. Almost bought one a few times but my type of watch seems to be a basher the sort you could use hard .. Love me a chrono thou but got a 3133 I will be moving on soon as just to easy to damage with my life style . Mean I broke one a few months back still bit gutted ..still don't know how it happen just open it to check something for a repair on another model so yeah think will keep the iwl one for sentiment and the one 3133 Olympic one . And sell any others really going hard on my watches if I can't wear it it goes
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Morning heading out for messages

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

well wearing this one today but thinking of flipping it and also thinking of letting the 3133 go as well
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes The Watch Smeller, DJW GB, Sedi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well wearing this one today but thinking of flipping it and also thinking of letting the 3133 go as well
    Hope you get a good price for them if you do then mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Hope you get a good price for them if you do then mate

Getting mixed results mate some good some bad drop a b on one lot sold a group went very low the buyer then split and triple what he paid still bit surprised with the one as tried selling it on its own and went unsold so guess he did a Good line in bs
    The one am surprised my upgrades are doing better then my 5610 but all Good I suppose in the long run
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    Getting mixed results mate some good some bad drop a b on one lot sold a group went very low the buyer then split and triple what he paid still bit surprised with the one as tried selling it on its own and went unsold so guess he did a Good line in bs
    The one am surprised my upgrades are doing better then my 5610 but all Good I suppose in the long run
    It’s a mine field selling on the bay mate. You can have a figure of what’s something’s worth it if there aren’t any bidders or only a few bidders due to lack of interest it’s hard to get the price they’re worth but I probably don’t need to tell you that

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    It’s a mine field selling on the bay mate. You can have a figure of what’s something’s worth it if there aren’t any bidders or only a few bidders due to lack of interest it’s hard to get the price they’re worth but I probably don’t need to tell you that

yeah for the most part the Good stuff tend to auction with close to what I want as the start price and let it run if it makes more bonus if not it don't go to cheap plus I can have them all finish on the same day so only one trip to the post office a week .

But think am to honest had bought a joblot which was a twenty quid waste as they had been messed with and was total rubbish ..and then said uncheck too. Then had the dw5500bb g shock which again needed a lot more work then what they said

But just love messing with old watches
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

15. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post

45 today, if I’m honest with all my aches and pains it feels more like 75
    Haven’t worn this in absolutely ages so I thought I’d give it an outing