Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 256 of 501 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

‘63 on tan leather today.

Hope you’re all having a top weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

This one today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

just playing with a 1970's crystron lc got it working but their some thing off with the segments as on certain features there on others they go missing so just not sure how to sort on a modern digital would try a ac reset but this one has a battery hatch so can't easily get inside it to do a ac reset
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

A quiet day and raining as usual great summer what a laugh back to my part time job on Wednesday a quick 7 weeks

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

New in today, scuba dude vossie with a quick and easy mod, new bezel and exhibition case back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Still on wrist

well been playing with a couple of watches today shame can't get them to go this one is rather nice

Name:  DSCF4945.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  86.5 KBName:  DSCF4946.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  82.5 KBName:  DSCF4949.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  109.4 KB
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes Smeagal, OhDark30, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    At my school crossing waiting for the mayhem

this one don't seem to want to know either yet the condition is first rate

Name:  DSCF4958.jpg
Size:  70.5 KBName:  DSCF4954.jpg
Size:  74.0 KB
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy