Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 396 of 501 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Well that's me one year off the big 70 today just another day for me now went up the town this morning most shops closed so back home again if you notice that l have got the 31st so l don't need to go to the 1st tomorrow I would have to go the full month again with the 24 hr hand as there is no quicksetfor the date

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Smeagal; Nov 30, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    yeah happy bday mate mine was last month and it worse worse then usually if possible

so hope yours goes better even if quiet

yeah nice idea to run your watch round once ant it never thought of that
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    well I sold that fit bit versa a couple of weeks back got £36 for it but buyer never paid or said owt to us so ebay had to deal with it so decided to buy a charger for it well works but need a smart phone to sycn to so guess back to being flip it is

Name:  DSCF1107.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  141.3 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well I sold that fit bit versa a couple of weeks back got £36 for it but buyer never paid or said owt to us so ebay had to deal with it so decided to buy a charger for it well works but need a smart phone to sycn to so guess back to being flip it is

Name:  DSCF1107.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  141.3 KB
    Can you not sinc it on your computer?

Billy super duper.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Well that's me one year off the big 70 today just another day for me now went up the town this morning most shops closed so back home again if you notice that l have got the 31st so l don't need to go to the 1st tomorrow I would have to go the full month again with the 24 hr hand as there is no quicksetfor the date

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Happy birthday

Billy super duper.

9. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Can you not sinc it on your computer?

Billy super duper.
    well yeah probably but would not want to put a device's into my computer that I have know clue where it came from if you see my point

plus not really my thing just messed with it from boredom would have been sold as I say if the buyer had paid so yeah going to flip it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

been playing around with a unmentionable @chico gave me well the case the dial years back it just sat it in my bits box as did not know what movement it took and was missing the spacer too so had a rolo fake I stripped down recently and well fitted the dial to that and it sorta works after a fashion problem is as the dial is missing the feet anyway I glue spotted it in place but not working right as with the guard in place on the crown their just enough play to stop the click position from working right .might have to proper glue it shame no spacer as that would have stopped the movement shifting at all .

but it was fun to learn a few new things for other frankys I build I suppose and also no guard watches are easier as when the guard ant on it works fine

think if I could stop it shifting when the crown was pulled it would be fine
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

New in today
    Tapa is really taking the Mick now!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

13. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    New in today
    Tapa is really taking the Mick now!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Very nice ... like the layout.

Yeh tapacrap has gone down hill , I don't get half my notifications and some I don't even follow. I think they are trying to get people to pay for the VIP app . Lately I've been just useing chrome but it's not as straight forward but it works first time.

Billy super duper.

nice mate still waiting on my tat lot can't believe took them five days to post mean suppose to receive in five days
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy