Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 295 of 501 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

In McDonalds 3 coffees later

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    Hi all, not been on for ages, was a particularly exhausting 2019 and watches took a back seat.

I'm looking for something now though, it never fully goes away

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Hi Pepp been away myself for ages, welcome back

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

6. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Hi guys been a while for you anyway still annoyed at the watch guy l used to go to regarding the grand quartz as you can see where the instrument scraped along the dial and the watch is ruined he didn't even replace the crystal that I wanted so needless to say never go back as Jack
    Reacher would say

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

8. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    Max in the fire as usual

10. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    No cat tonight just a zodiac

12. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    evening all hows goes it ?

hiya pep mate

so yeah just wearing my casio collection of late
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Ok but busy , had to sort out a bit of a problem with one of my eye's but should be sorted soon.. Sorting out my work area and will be sorting out a few bits and bobs . Had this on today..

Billy super duper

15. Likes is that my watch, Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Ok but busy , had to sort out a bit of a problem with one of my eye's but should be sorted soon.. Sorting out my work area and will be sorting out a few bits and bobs . Had this on today..

Billy super duper
    not good mate hope it gets sorted for you soon
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

17. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Dark diver tonight reminds me of Dell and Rodney and the radioactive water