Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 378 of 501 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

And here's the pair of them on the better straps.

Name:  IMG_20200929_123001.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  82.0 KB

Particularly like the bamboo straps (on the right), quite tactile, and comfortable to wear if you get a little warm, or will easily survive a dip in the pool whilst on holiday and dry underneath quite quickly (hey, I can dream with everything going on at the moment)!

I'm also picking up my other hobby again! I do a bit of writing, but with everything going on recently, it's taken a big back seat, but it's quite therapeutic, so I'm picking up a couple of stories I started last year. The character is sort of Bondian in nature and of course watches get a mention, in this instance an Oris Pro-Diver, as the character serves in the SBS (probably should have been a CWC, or more likely a Casio G-Shock these days!). Also running a few add campaigns on Amazon, as I've let the books slide way too far down the rankings.

2. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    this one
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by cave canem View Post
    And here's the pair of them on the better straps.

Name:  IMG_20200929_123001.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  82.0 KB

Particularly like the bamboo straps (on the right), quite tactile, and comfortable to wear if you get a little warm, or will easily survive a dip in the pool whilst on holiday and dry underneath quite quickly (hey, I can dream with everything going on at the moment)!

I'm also picking up my other hobby again! I do a bit of writing, but with everything going on recently, it's taken a big back seat, but it's quite therapeutic, so I'm picking up a couple of stories I started last year. The character is sort of Bondian in nature and of course watches get a mention, in this instance an Oris Pro-Diver, as the character serves in the SBS (probably should have been a CWC, or more likely a Casio G-Shock these days!). Also running a few add campaigns on Amazon, as I've let the books slide way too far down the rankings.
    had one of them I think mate in a joblot once

well going to flip a lorus at some point maybe think the yellow might stay as my diy watch. but got another all digital one will up pics later

the yellow one seem's to be working fine now

it's cool to get back into old hobbies wish I could but ant fit enough now to do most the things I did in the twenty's
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Steeldive today willard

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Im considering trying to order the new scurfa tonight when it launches

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back at last £395 out of pocket on this and just sent £650 on an other item not a watch music related should have it soon l may be selling a couple of watches in the coming weeks

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Today...on Iyonk...

Billy super duper.

I ordered the blue scurfa last night 246gbp lets see what the fuss is all about . I'll post pics when it arrives

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

11. Likes Smeagal, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Back at last £395 out of pocket on this and just sent £650 on an other item not a watch music related should have it soon l may be selling a couple of watches in the coming weeks

let me know what they are mate might be something I might like we have the same sorta taste
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Today...on Iyonk...

Billy super duper.
    I bought a luch one hander in a joblot am waiting on said working with issues hoping they think a minute hand fell off
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post