Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 1 of 501 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

well seems time for a new thread well last few months well year ant been good for a lot of us so am hoping this thread, may .... well will be a better time. Am hoping for all , hoping more old faces come back and that the newer members join in if they want that is.

So a lot of us have had a lot of changes with our watches I know I have, but more of a trimming down of my collection one time I liked swapping my watch out very often .. but of late seems to be the reverse now months can go by with out a change, think maybe I ant the only one like this.. could just be the time of the month or the English weather getting us all down but yeah, not been posting nearly as often as I use too,

And am not the only one but guess life ebbs and flows don't it and just hopping it was a low ebb

Any way on to watches after all we are the mwc ant we

few new and a few old favourites in my boxes at the minute

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Apr 11, 2018 at 03:47 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Here's hoping its better
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

So we've moved again have we. Ok new strap for a new thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Here's hoping its better
    the forums having some issues with pics so yours ant showing I used old pics in my attachment to do the one in the op
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    So we've moved again have we. Ok new strap for a new thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    yeah hit the 5000 post mark and it felt like we needed a change anyway
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

well got the tank watch finally took the post a month longer then saying it would (that's maybe a slight lie bout two weeks over due ) and well had to mess around with it to get it going but seems to be working for now ..and looks in better condition then the other one ..but the holder will need to be stripped and cleaned it is right manky pic to follow when I feel like it

so think the other one is going .. been think hard on watches of late and realise a lot of mine could go now realise even thou i like the morgan just can't find a nato/strap/bracelet I like on it ...

so am surprised with some of my choices too ..

smiths seafire
    obris morgan
    avi-8
    citizen promasters
    citizen wingmaster
    combo monster ??
    poljot aviator
    casio mtd 1054 European edition
    just to name a few
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

funny thing just check the box the clock was sent by one Yuri Gagarin freaky or what ( for those not in the know he was a Russian pilot / cosmonaut ) who had the honour on April 12th 1961 to be the first man in space
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Evening all still chilly out not much happening at the moment wearing this at moment Still double pics
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Smeagal; Apr 12, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

yeah they are working on it but still happening at the minute
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Happy Gagarin day everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk